Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho (5465 Views)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by janefblog: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2020
Social media was treated to a lovely scene on Sunday, 5th December as Sandra, the younger sister of celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, had her Church wedding.

However, an unbelievable drama has ensued after the wedding.

Taking to her Instagram page on Monday, 6th December, the event planner called out the caterer who cooked on her wedding day, accusing her of cooking a tasteless meal for her guests.

She wrote:@_amandagracescatering has the worse food ever..run as fast as you can from this caterer. Don’t book her, sour rice, salty afang, overly salted plantain, tasteless chicken. Bad service @_amandagracescatering go back to culinary or catering school, you need it. Don’t be ...........................................https://janefblog.com/11601-2worse-caterer-in-the-east-sandra-ikeji-calls-out-her-caterer-at-her-wedding-photo/

Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2020
Chai.... Which kind tin be this nau
Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by nuelzy: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ha! grin
Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by Samfloxin(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Madam e no go work for you,we will still give her job

9 Likes

Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by Bellgal: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Babe learn to appreciate this is 2020!!!!!
Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by Candanyl: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Well that makes her a terrible event planner as well.How can she outsource something as important as food to a bad caterer considering her experience as an event planner.

12 Likes

Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by NwaAmaikpe: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
shocked

A wise man who gatecrashes events for a living once told me, "If the food at a wedding is not good, it is a bad omen.
The marriage won't last."

I went for a wedding in 2009 and ate the worst possible food. The rice tasted like it was cooked with silicon gels.
Well,
That union ended 4 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, 18 hours, 7 seconds later.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Candanyl:
Well that makes her a terrible event planner as well.How can she outsource something as important as food to a bad caterer considering her experience as an event planner.
Im actually surprised cos most pple dt go out of lagos for a party ALWAYS carry all their caterers from lagos. And she only used one caterer. Lol! With all the social media noise I thought they were having an expensive wedding.

Well igbo people are not as concerned about party food like yoruba pple sha. There are some things u cant even try.

6 Likes

Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by TallPck1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
does that mean Igbo caterers are wack!?

I have this mifi hacked to work with all Nigeria sim except smile with 3000AMH battery and one extra for sale for any interested buyer.

location is Lagos

call.

1 Like

Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by TheGreatIYANU: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
janefblog:
Social media was treated to a lovely scene on Sunday...

I know some service providers can be very nasty, but instead of spoiling this caterer's business, she should have sought for amicable settlement first.

If the caterer refused then this would have been justified.

Maybe she even tried that but the latter was stubborn. What do I know?!
Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by vickertony(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
she had to make it a public announcement? nothing Musa no go see for gate.

do you want well written sales copy to move your business into a new Level? perfect content written for your website or blog? well optimized seo articles. I can do that for you, at an affordable price. contact me
Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by Ayobami7(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
好的
Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by ZiriMane(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
when Emenike the Nigerian footballer got married to that his model wife she did not let us hear word after the wedding with the incessant rants she threw at the event planner and the most especially this same culinary* .
Instagram lived to tell the outcome of her marriage. Sister Sandra I hope we wouldn't watch the outcome of ur own from Instagram too¿
Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by Chubhie: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Guess the edible caterer forgot to pour enough ajinamoto.
Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by Ninokingz1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
What is her motive in doing this to someone business? I so believe whatsover is the issue can be resolve without that nonsense she did.

3 Likes

Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by emeijeh(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Childish if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by 1Sharon(f): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
How can you make that kind of blunder?

Cant you look for caterers that are tried and trusted with good reviews?
Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by 1Sharon(f): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
TheGreatIYANU:

I know some service providers can be very nasty, but instead of spoiling this caterer's business, she should have sought for amicable settlement first.

If the caterer refused then this would have been justified.

Maybe she even tried that but the latter was stubborn. What do I know?!

The deed is already done. The guests have already tried the shit food.

Best believ they're already talking about her
Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by Karemarealty288(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
When you over hype your event....village people must put hand. Is she not the one that boasted of having 200 bridesmaids....Bragging many at times ends up in mockery. Enjoy ur marry.

1 Like

Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Any correction should have been done at the background and not publicly
Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by mkoabiola: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Attention seeker after wedding

1 Like

Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by marshalcarter: 2:55am On Jan 07, 2020
this is painful oooooh
Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 07, 2020
The caterer is dragging her back.

Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by nazablossom(f): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2020
She's expecting her to return her money to her after all the stress. Because you are popular, you now decided to call her out on social media to spoil her business undecided.

You cannot even conduct a successful traditional marriage ceremony and you are planning of having 200 bride's maid

If men were God

2 Likes

Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by Freshfish4: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2020
It took you a whole one month after your wedding to realise that you caterer is the worst caterer in the east. Is either your brain is on slow motion or its on reverse because you are not normal at all. By the way those that give a f**k went that way

3 Likes

Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by rain21(f): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2020
u can imagine..,a self-acclaimed celebrity could not source for the best hands.
she's to blame if she can't do it herself she should have gotten someone to refer her to the best caterer around.

food that is one of the most important thing in an event was ruined because of negligence
Re: Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho by ArmaniUhuru: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2020
She may be the worst caterer in the world.

But you are the worst event planner in the world.

Your wedding is the worst also.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kwesi Arthur Leaked Sex Tape / PHOTO: A Comparison Of Awards Won By Wizkid And Davido / YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.