Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Made Seroius Money When I Fell In Love With The Unsubscribe Button - 2020 Hack - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Made Seroius Money When I Fell In Love With The Unsubscribe Button - 2020 Hack (998 Views)

How To Use Sportybet Balance Adder Hack App 2022 / Bitfinex Crypto Hack: US Arrests Couple For Allegedly Laundering $4.5 Billion / Earn Money When You Refer People To Www.expresstopup.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Seroius Money When I Fell In Love With The Unsubscribe Button - 2020 Hack by WordpressPhysco: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Have you ever heard of Mr. Jack, I mean the one that knows just too much but anything? I was that Jack. But don’t just blame me for all of it, put the blame on Google as well, oops. Does Google deserve the blame? Sure.

As much as I do not want to vent my frustrations on them, however, whenever I searched for a keyword, I ended up getting too many results, and as a pin back, signing up for tens of newsletters on various websites, starting from Blogging, Entrepreneurship, Freelancing, Youtubing, SEOing, etc.
Needless to say, at the end of 2 months, I was subscribed to hundreds of emails Newsletters – the ones that had anything to do with me and the ones that had nothing – this created an illusion of my real self.

Wait. Did I just want to succeed with all of them or I wanted to build an incredible Profiles as Thomas Small or Rob Robinson? No, all I wanted was to know it all. The Result? I ended up as a shadow of John Snow when the sword was pierced through him at the Black Wall.

On the Island to UNSUBSCRIBE BUTTON
There comes a time in life you will have to do self-assessment. From which volcano will this come from? From the Strato volcano.
Strato volcanoes are steep-sided cones formed from layers of ash and [lava] flows. The eruptions from these volcanoes may be a “pyroclastic” flow rather than a flow of lava. Believe me, you need that pyroclastic movement if you ever want to succeed in life.

A pyroclastic flow is a fast-moving current of hot gas and volcanic matter that moves away from a volcano about 100 km/h on average but is capable of reaching speeds up to 700 km/h

With cloaks of email newsletters bombarding my inbox daily. All of them were too good to ignore. At times, I might spend 15 minutes to see them through, another 3 hours on their blogs to get the value of what they were all trying to confer. Good dude. Spend 6 hours a day reading all sorts of things, which is equal to nothing at all. Sigh...

Until I figured out that I was going nowhere, or, how does one explain the fine art of trying to start a YouTube channel, no, not good, runs to Freelancer to create gigs, not still good, I need something shiny, nooooo, runs to graduate as an overnight SEO consultant. Who does that, are you for real?

No one told me...I knew it just as the heavens are higher than the earth, frankly, Progress was sagging - not until light struck which was the UNSUBSCRIBE BUTTON. How & Why?

How and Why should I click the UNSUBSCRIBE BUTTONs on those values I was getting (Maybe too much of it turns to a disease). A hard decision to grind. But it was simpler later on. Know why? Because I was lost while getting too much value. No Progress, just like a running machine used in Gyms - Treadmill.

You know some of us that claim to have Faith in God are not prepared to receive what we ask for in prayer.
How do I know this? You need the patience to prepare for the answers coming. This is what I mean. You might kill yourself if you get a $31million you never prepared for –a sudden jackpot – money management.

The answer to your prayers carries a Glory which has a weight you might not be able to carry if you are not prepared for. So, while you have no breakthroughs yet, patiently wait in preparation for your answered prayers.

Want a clue? Let your eye be single. For me, it was clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE BUTTONs to stand firm with the newsletters that aligned to my destination & goals.

From the day I stayed up to click the UNSUBSCRIBE BUTTONs from many emails, I saw what a laymen man may term, a handful of progress.

New Year Resolution is a Scam!

A lot of us have already conditioned our minds that New Year Resolution is another myth. At this point, I must agree with you, it is a scam. I mean, it’s a scam that has a Broadway.

Want to succeed in 2020? Take 30 minutes out and reflect on the things that never added to your progress in 2019.

Since October 2019 till now, I hardly get vague email notifications because my eye is single. If you’re not flying with me I will off-board from your blog and newsletters.

Sorry, I am not naive, but I never knew what happened between USA and Iran until about 4 days later when my sister asked me about it, why? I LOVE THE Island of having a single eye.

At this point it may sound absurd – but the truth is, I hardly care about the things I cannot do anything about. Or one may guess, “why not air out your views on it”? You mean, tossing the dice of “if or not” WW111 will breakout? Nope, have got an audience to add 120% Value to through my content.

In conclusion, if you want to succeed in 2020, declutter from what held you back in 2019, clearly state out how you want to achieve your goal and let’s see the lazy-tool-agent that will stop you from succeeding.

#1. Unsubscribe from Emails that distract or do not align with where you’re going.
#2. Don’t set goals rather, map out how you want to achieve them? “I want to sell 1 book a day and make $12 is better than I want to make $12 in 1 month. But how?

https://www./why-i-fell-love-unsubscribe-button-hated-linkedin-privacy-offiong-

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made Seroius Money When I Fell In Love With The Unsubscribe Button - 2020 Hack by WordpressPhysco: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
One of the best tips that will help you in 2020
Re: I Made Seroius Money When I Fell In Love With The Unsubscribe Button - 2020 Hack by WordpressPhysco: 5:44am On Jan 07, 2020
I hope this has helped someone.
Re: I Made Seroius Money When I Fell In Love With The Unsubscribe Button - 2020 Hack by IsuaWP: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
In addition, you can learn how to build a brand in 1 day.

(1) (Reply)

N1,000,000.00 / Rare Opportunity! Investors Come In. / Safemoon Coins Grew 100% In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.