Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

How Are You Managing Your Blood Pressure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Are You Managing Your Blood Pressure (568 Views)

You Can Measure Your Blood Pressure At Home: Learn How / Zobo Drink Is Effective In Managing Hypertension - Dr Ochuko Erukainure / See The Types Of Food That Is Best For Your Blood Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Managing Your Blood Pressure by Dereformer(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
My BP is on the high side. How do I bring bring it down
Re: How Are You Managing Your Blood Pressure by hiuser(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Cardiotrust.

Re: How Are You Managing Your Blood Pressure by hiuser(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Cardio trust.

Re: How Are You Managing Your Blood Pressure by moneyissues(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
How much
Re: How Are You Managing Your Blood Pressure by IlovePMB: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dereformer:

You need to exercise. If you can't, at least trecking can also help. Always drink enough water to flush out sodium and other salts that increse blood pressure. Check your kidney function through lab tests. Check for diabetes. Cut down on calories if you are fat. Fruits and vegetables like apples, garlic, grapes, lemon are good too. But don't take garlic if you are on medication. Be careful with BP medications. Some have serious side effects. You need to work with a good doctor to know the ones that would be good for you.
Re: How Are You Managing Your Blood Pressure by Ifiegboria(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Talking of garlic, how do I suppress the odour whenever I eat it raw? Is there other ways to eat it to eliminate the odour? Thanks
Re: How Are You Managing Your Blood Pressure by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dereformer:
are you in Lagos? If yes,I have this wonderful hypertension tea,I guaranteed you will be so surprised with your BP after using it for 2weeks,if you are in Lagos,I can send it to you

(1) (Reply)

Danehealth - Medical Supplies & Equipments Company / Where Can I Buy Treadmill's And Bicycle Ergometers In Lagos? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.