Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Why I Dump Tee Billz -tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dump Tee Billz -tacha (435 Views)

Tee Billz Blames Anthony Joshua's Defeat On Girls / Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived / Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dump Tee Billz -tacha by Nwasoprince: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha has come out to explain the reason behind why she ended the contract with Tee Billz’ management

The reality TV star said that after signing with the Tee Billz’ management company, things didn’t go as planned.

According to her, even though she had complained about her reservations, nothing was done to fix it, hence her decision to pathways with Tee Billz’ company

I drew their attention to my concerns and also tried to manage the situation by being patient and hoping for a change. But, things got worse as time went on and after three months, I decided we should mutually disengage our business relationship for the sake of my brand,” she said.

Read more about tee billz and tacha
With this link below

https://naijamotion.com.ng/why-i-dump-tee-billz-tacha/
Re: Why I Dump Tee Billz -tacha by adenugatoyin(f): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
���

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities That Dealt With Depression / Real Madrid Toni Kroos Diddles Goalkeeper / Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Reportedly Not Dating Despite Rumored Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.