Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Did I Make The Right Call? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did I Make The Right Call? (250 Views)

Guys, Did I Overcharge This Woman For This? / I Had 6 C6 In My Waec And 1 B3 Did I Try And 2 D7 / How Can I Make A First Class In Law School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did I Make The Right Call? by aybabz101: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
I graduated in the year 2015 but was not mobilized for NYSC immediately. I stayed at home for about 11 months before I was mobilized late 2016- was engaged in graphic design specifically Corel draw. I served my country through 2017 and got a job in one of our Banks as a Loan Sales Agent.

On the Job- though a contract job- I had a feeling that this was not for me coz I wasn't really enjoying it. Apart from d fact that the pay was low, the pressure was just too much and there was no time for me to pursue other things like applying elsewhere coz I think almost every second about d job. so, I decided to further by applying for my masters in the same undergraduate field of Biochemistry. I did that, got d admission and I resigned from my job after a year and a half.

The problem now is after evaluating Nigeria as it is today and with financial troubles, I'm beginning to think that I made d wrong choice. my course of study is seriously streamlined when it comes to lucrativeness in the labour market and the future is really clouded with dark firmament right now. When I was working, I was initially saving up to travel out of the country; I changed my mind coz a friend of mine was duped when he applied for Canadian visa after being rejected severally by the US embassy. This really affected him and I don't want to go through such emotional and psychological breakdown. Did I really made d right call opting for my masters?
Re: Did I Make The Right Call? by kokozain(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
No need to cry over a spilled milk. The deed has been done. So you move on because you can't change the current situation now

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG: How Fake Lecturer Collected 250,000 For Admission / Find Guest Post Site | SEORankOne1 / Did You Sponsor Yourself Through University? How Did You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.