Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Wordpress Web Designer Wanted For Internet Scam:₦15,000 And Bigger Bonuses Ahead - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wordpress Web Designer Wanted For Internet Scam:₦15,000 And Bigger Bonuses Ahead (216 Views)

How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira / Should He Listen To Them Or Go Ahead With It? / Police Recruitment: 15,000 Apply For 140 Slots In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Web Designer Wanted For Internet Scam:₦15,000 And Bigger Bonuses Ahead by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Are good in web design using HTML and CSS? If your answer is no then are you also good in web design using simple wordpress?

Then this vacancy is for you. In december 2019, a big bank in abuja was attacked by about 5 armed robbers (one person was killed in the process)

My dear friend believe or not, it is because of what president buhari has done to the country that is why most people are going into such vices

Nigeria is currently ranked number 24 in africa as an under developed country while Seychelles sits at number 1 as a developed country

I have thought long and hard about what I want to do to do. HOW TO MAKE MONEY USING INTERNET SCAM. All the methods I saw on the internet about romance scam and the likes will likely not work

This is because many victims have already fallen for them in the past so it may not work again. Plus there is this white man on youtube "pleasant green" who is always talking about yahoo yahoo

This my method is a stress free internet scam which involves ATM machines and ATM cards. You don't need to go anywhere or rob anybody. Just sit in the comfort of your home and gather information. This is gentle man armed robbery (as my friend likes to call it)

So if you know someone who is a good web designer or you yourself are a good web designer then that person can get paid ₦15,000 flat today or tomorrow if you can succesfully complete this website in question

If you are interested in this great offer, please send an email to chrysant91@gmail.com. Other bigger bonuses lie ahead for the web designer in question when this scam pulls through

Re: Wordpress Web Designer Wanted For Internet Scam:₦15,000 And Bigger Bonuses Ahead by abdulmalik3(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity In Solar Depot Nigeria / Very Legal Part-time Business / Pharmacy Assistant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.