Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor (58224 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by anonimi: 3:45am On Jan 07, 2020
PrecisionFx:
U mean Buhari has failed in securing the country?

Please mention me whenever he responds.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273199_23933_jpegdbf13f9559bd803801ff359bf863c3d0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by badman007(m): 3:45am On Jan 07, 2020
God Bless America.

God Bless Isreal..

What a joke. Religious Nigerians are LUNATICS
Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by anonimi: 3:49am On Jan 07, 2020
Cyberterror:
Leave that thing. Jonathan was an symbol of corruption. That's why no world leader wanted anything to do with him. He institutionalized corruption nationally and he was a global embarrassment. Don't you see how the Bishop of Canterbury is good friends with Buhari even though he is a Muslim? Which world leader was proud to be seen with Jonathan?

But your barawo bubu who worked with Abacha to loot us silly is not a paragon of corruption and stealing?
Are you alright? I mean, are you okay?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5

1 Like

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by anonimi: 3:56am On Jan 07, 2020
gbadexy:
I watched the interview on aljazeerah. It was a very insightful interview.
He did mention the conflict in libya and said the UN should have settled the two warring factions. And other african countries and the incompetency or complicity of the united nations in preventing conflicts like the massacre in rwanda were they were just there to observe.
They fuel crisis and sell weapons and eye their oil. He said they didn't bother with Zimbabwe because they had no oil but countries with oil would always have crisis fueled by various external forces.
The west are just playing games with africa and have their own interest and agenda.

The way that Alaafin Sango played games with Timi & Gbonka but failed?
Why have Africans not made the whites fail in their game on our continent?
Whose fault is that

1 Like

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by Foolishbuhari: 4:08am On Jan 07, 2020
rusher14:

I am not making excuses, you are.

I don't think he was making excuses. He was merely stating facts as they were while you are busy looking for holes to pick at because you know what the gentleman says is true.

It's no secret there was massive sabotage in the military during Jonathan's government. At a time he didn't even trust what the generals said he had to personally access and observe. The Col. Abu Ali whom y'all know today, became popular due to the role these Mercs gave him to play in their mop up strategy against Boko Haram. I have friends and personal acquaintances who fought alongside these guys and I can tell you moral was never so high like when those guys got involved.

It would shock you to know that Col. Abu was killed by friendly fire from behind and not a remnant of a BH attacking crew like they want you to believe. Ask any soldier who served along that period and they'd tell you this hence they quickly wrapped up his case didn't do any investigation after the fact and hurriedly buried him citing Islamic burial rites.

These to you would also be making excuses so I'd leave you to your whims and conscience. But after what the dull general said before coming into power, I'd have thought BH would be a thing of the past by now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by anonimi: 4:13am On Jan 07, 2020
sweerychick:
you can say that again, very very useless. In fact the started terrorism. Check your history you can see that they were the ones that started the KKK, a well known white supremacists terrorist organization, under Democrats police brutality in the US rose at it's peak, the support global jihad and destroying countries...

Interesting revelation sourced from where please?

1 Like

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by Gandollar(f): 4:14am On Jan 07, 2020
Cyberterror:
Leave that thing. Jonathan was an symbol of corruption. That's why no world leader wanted anything to do with him. He institutionalized corruption nationally and he was a global embarrassment. Don't you see how the Bishop of Canterbury is good friends with Buhari even though he is a Muslim? Which world leader was proud to be seen with Jonathan?
Who is this slow human? How old are you sef before I add another statement to this comment?

No world. leader wanted to have anything to do with Jonathan keh?

Few days ago, I was thanking God on your behalf for social media.

2 Likes

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by anonimi: 4:16am On Jan 07, 2020
Foolishbuhari:
I don't think he was making excuses. He was merely stating facts as they were while you are busy looking for holes to pick at because you know what the gentleman says is true.

It's no secret there was massive sabotage in the military during Jonathan's government. At a time he didn't even trust what the generals said he had to personally access and observe. The Col. Abu Ali whom y'all know today, became popular due to the role these Mercs gave him to play in their mop up strategy against Boko Haram. I have friends and personal acquaintances who fought alongside these guys and I can tell you moral was never so high like when those guys got involved.

It would shock you to know that Col. Abu was killed by friendly fire from behind and not a remnant of a BH attacking crew like they want you to believe. Ask any soldier who served along that period and they'd tell you this hence they quickly wrapped up his case didn't do any investigation after the fact and hurriedly buried him citing Islamic burial rites.

These to you would also be making excuses so I'd leave you to your whims and conscience. But after what the dull general said before coming into power, I'd have thought BH would be a thing of the past by now

Firefire:
I am really worried about the increasing death toll... cry

Buhari said: “If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2922444_stopbokoharam_jpegbb8da98a206011a096c5c881ca714bf1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5KqE0Qg8js

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

2 Likes

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by mzlee01(m): 4:17am On Jan 07, 2020
Trump was not yet elected President

nakaman:
Trump has to deny this statement, else it will cause havoc in his administration.

1 Like

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by dubra: 4:18am On Jan 07, 2020
Barack Obama is devil from the pit of hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by anonimi: 4:23am On Jan 07, 2020
Cyberterror:

Were you a toddler in 2014 when the World Economic Forum held in Abuja

Premier Li Keqiang speaks at World Economic Forum on Africa in Nigeria
2014-05-09

http://english.qstheory.cn/news/201405/t20140509_347470.htm

3 Likes

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by egoldman(m): 4:24am On Jan 07, 2020
nakaman:
Trump has to deny this statement, else it will cause havoc in his administration.

Brother, Trump was not in power then.

2 Likes

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by egoldman(m): 4:25am On Jan 07, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Can the allegations be alluded to Jonathan's refusal to endorse gay rights ?

Definitely.

1 Like

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by egoldman(m): 4:27am On Jan 07, 2020
rusher14:

I am not making excuses, you are.

If you are not making excuses, then do you admit failure?

2 Likes

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by egoldman(m): 4:30am On Jan 07, 2020
Cyberterror:

So the best way for Obama to deal with "corrupt" Jonathan was to stop him from defeating Boko Haram?

2 Likes

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by rusher14: 4:33am On Jan 07, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Jonathan was unable to bring Boko Haram to an end.

Under his watch the Chibok girls were taken whilst he played possum.

At the end, he couldn't bring back the girls, bot one.

Jonathan failed and was regarded as highly corrupt within and outside Nigeria.

He was booted out by the electorate and anyway this story would be spun would be as I said earlier, a bale full of excuses.
Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by Emyogalanya: 4:43am On Jan 07, 2020
nakaman:
Trump? Are you Ok at all ? Where was Trump in 2015 pls look out for your Obama, leave Trump out

1 Like

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by Gandollar(f): 4:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Ray97:
buhari has also done alot. The activities of Boko haram has been limited in the north east. Be sincere When last wer u harassed by church ushers brandishing metal detectors and performing pat downs in the name of bokoharam. When last was there a bomb blast or even a bomb scare.
Boko Haram has been pushed to the fringes before Jonathan left otherwise, there wouldn't be elections in those places that 2015

3 Likes

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by Gandollar(f): 4:47am On Jan 07, 2020
fredoooooo:
Next ..
Same US people dey report Buhari to ... una head never correct grin

Its called politics and power not for the faint hearted .. keep your emotions at home .
Very true. At least we know those who played politics with the life of his kit and kin. Anyway, they are born throway and their lives don't matter

2 Likes

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by Foolishbuhari: 4:49am On Jan 07, 2020
rusher14:

Jonathan was unable to bring Boko Haram to an end.

Under his watch the Chibok girls were taken whilst he played possum.

At the end, he couldn't bring back the girls, bot one.

Jonathan failed and was regarded as highly corrupt within and outside Nigeria.

He was booted out by the electorate and anyway this story would be spun would be as I said earlier, a bale full of excuses.

Oh yeah and I'm wondering what changed because last I checked, Nigeria has slid some steps more below in the global corruption ranking index under the clueless general.

Boko haram seems more enabled than the way it was when power was handed over buhari.

I'm not one to hold brief for or absolve PGEJ, no I'm one who states facts and truth the way I see them and the way they are but if sentiments and petty partisanship would make you an ostrich then I wish you the best my friend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by nedekid: 4:53am On Jan 07, 2020
Asour:

So if the US disregard for Jonathan was due to gay rights has Buhari enthroned gay rights in Nigeria Now?

As we speak is there respect for gay rights in Nigeria ?

So the US as intelligent as they've proven to be would not be able to reckon that a Moderate Southerner (Jonathan) was more likely to Foster gay rights on than a Core (Muslim) Northerner?

Our opposition for a leader should not cause us not to balance arguments properly.
What are you reasoning like this?
The Obama administration that had a focus on spreading "gayism" eg ass fucking is gone. The current Trump administration prefare "pussy grabing" in simple terms.
Try to figure out the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by Godwin2019(m): 4:58am On Jan 07, 2020
poseidon12:

Yep, Boko Haram is being sponsored, mostly by Western countries (including France). They want to destabilize Nigeria.
And What Is The United Nations During About It, Even Our Fedral Government Here In Nigeria, They Are Quiet About It.
Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by sleek214(m): 4:59am On Jan 07, 2020
Faponmile:
I hope the US has seen the result of their selfishness. Whoever foisted this calamity on hapless Nigerians will not know peace.
Obama

1 Like

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by nedekid: 5:02am On Jan 07, 2020
adem30:

Has Buhari endorsed the gay right?
The current US ad in has changed focus regarding gay issues.

1 Like

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by xpool(m): 5:06am On Jan 07, 2020
nakaman:
It was not Trump or USA!
It was Obama and his gay idiots
Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by xpool(m): 5:08am On Jan 07, 2020
TheArchangel:
Geez. This is explosive. Be mindful of what you post.
You should verify from All Jazeera,
Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by Ikinternational: 5:18am On Jan 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Democrats are evil in general. They're the ones parading fake news about Russia interfering with USA election, but they freely interfer with other countries because they're more superior.

I truly hope that trump did use Russia to win. It would be Karma.

One of many comedic responses from people that have no clue about American politics
Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by Gandollar(f): 5:21am On Jan 07, 2020
Sanchez01:

Obama's campaign manager ended up being Buhari's campaign manager. I still remember this correctly.

Plus, Jonathan only tried to save face and regain popularity by embarking on a last minute rescue mission. His infamous 'America will know' is a testament of the fact that he was unbothered when those girls were kidnapped. He claimed it was not true.

If you are fingering anyone here, by all means finger Obama, Jonathan and the withering vegetable in 'power' at the moment.
Since you are
not taking sides, let me also remind you that the bh under Jonathan at a point became so politicized at a point when it became clear that Jonathan was going for a second term and the northern elements even in his government aided by their SW collaborators moved heavily against him, and would stop at nothing to bring down his government.

This same withering vegetable made very inciting comments then in favor of Boko Haram just to score cheap political points.

That Boko Haram at a point nominated buhari as their representative to a government parley spoke volumes of buhari's complicity in politicitizing the issues.

You should therefore be slow in blaming Jonathan for not taking the chibok issue seriously at first. After all he had a security adviser even though the bulk stopped on his table.
Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by Gandollar(f): 5:26am On Jan 07, 2020
lovat:
That's why I hate Obama with passion. He will get the same fate of Soleimani.

Trump hates Buhari and Obama more than Iran
Your last statement got me cracking bad this early mormor grin grin grin
Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by Ikinternational: 5:29am On Jan 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Under Obama, police brutality rose, terrorist act in American soil also rose. But I don't see or hear about this things happening in America since Trump became president. But somehow, the news never EVER says anything good about him.

Guy please kindly STFUP.
Just rambling useless statements you can't back up with facts

You think this board is full of dummies or what

1 Like

Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by Gandollar(f): 5:36am On Jan 07, 2020
Asour:

So if the US disregard for Jonathan was due to gay rights has Buhari enthroned gay rights in Nigeria Now?

As we speak is there respect for gay rights in Nigeria ?

So the US as intelligent as they've proven to be would not be able to reckon that a Moderate Southerner (Jonathan) was more likely to Foster gay rights on than a Core (Muslim) Northerner?

Our opposition for a leader should not cause us not to balance arguments properly.
Yes, but this core Muslim northerner had contested election severally without winning and was desperate to win. Moreover, the southern APC wing had repackaged him as a reformed everything. We would never know how it would pan out since Hilary didn't win. We would never know the elements of the pact he had with them too.

This is not saying buhari would have endorsed gay rights, but if the endorsement was a key element and buhari later reneges, we would never know how American would react.

Imagine US citing corruption as a reason not to sell arms to Nigeria when the same Nigerians they are fighting for we're dying in thousands daily by terrorists. It doesn't make sense.
Re: Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor by Ejem84: 5:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Cyberterror:
Leave that thing.
Dont be fooled.
Do you think its only african leaders that are corrupt?
World leaders are also corrupt depending on the scale and depth of corruption.
Goodluck was a sacrificial lamb take it or leave it.
Those so called western world are more concerned on satisfying their selfish interest on gay right which goodluck failed to do.
Gay right issue is in itself moral corruption which debases the value of human existence on the account of procreation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters / Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour / Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.