Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Between Hiit And Cvit - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Between Hiit And Cvit (250 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Hiit And Cvit by Prinsola(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Good day everyone. I'm planning to go for a Web Design and Graphic Design training and I need to know the best ICT training centre to do that. I'm thinking of choosing between HiiT and CvIT in Ikeja Lagos but I don't know which is the best between the two. If you are in Lagos and you have any idea between about the two training centre, which do you think is the best to study my desired courses.

(1) (Reply)

We Have A Greatest Platform For Employee Scheduling In Australia / Final Year Project Research Topics And Software Source Code / Setting Up A Home Studio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.