Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone (61736 Views)

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by oshiokpu(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
SaintHilary:

Lol..I been just won ask

Please is this correct?

It's a slang for "e don clear for your eye"

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Stevecovey:
OAP Maria Okan, while responding to a fan on her social media page, said that she does not receive, take or ask for any money in taking care of the daughter she had for musician, Olamide.

It would be recalled that late last year she put to bed a few months after Olamides wife, Bukunmi, also had a second son for him.
This was amidst insider rumours that she was paid N2 million by Olamide to abort the baby, but she absconded to the UK and decided to have the child instead.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B65-a1mna2M/

I have always known that 95% of the so called yeyebrities are irresponsible! Davido seems to be exceptional! At least, he's responsible for his actions in all the places he sowed his seeds!
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by olabrinks(f): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
This is not about owing the wife anything. The simple fact is that she knew he was married, she slept with him and now she’s crying fowl that he’s not taking care of his child? I mean what did she expect. Sometimes women need to take responsibility for their actions, this was a disaster waiting to happen. Stop playing victim on sociAl media, if she is serious she’ll go to court to get child support. But she knows it will not be in her favour, enough to sponsor her lifestyle. What she wants is large transactions directly from Olamide monthly to support her lifestyle. I don’t pity her one bit.
YelloweWest:

And he didn't know he had a wife and kid? Does she owe his wife anything?
Why did he choose to impregnate another woman?

8 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by jclassiq(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Seun360:

She might not even be a fresher....."read btw the line"

Chief let me spell it out for you, salary has never made anyone rich. OK? And speaking specifically about the lady in question, she is not rich.

4 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Martinez39(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Gordson:

You carry belle, the guy say e no want make you terminate, you say no,
He say you must to terminate, you say lai lai,
He say take this 2mili and get rid of it else he won't be responsible for it.

You collect the mili and still keep the baby (meaning you are ready to take absolute responsibility).

Now you wan cry out say the pikin papa no look the baby side.

Aunty, if you c the guy, be happy, if you don't...

You don't have any right to complain

Child support ma dry arse!
Maria Okan knew what she was doing. Why did she collect the two million and still refused to abort the baby? The girl is looking for awoof money. No child support should be paid by Olamide.

8 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by midnighter(f): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
izzou:

I'm not defending Olamide in any way.

I'm talking about a beautiful lady, knowing that a particular guy toasting you has a wife and has kids, and then you still have sex with him and get pregnant

If she wasn't aware, I could understand the deceit. But being aware and getting pregnant is what I don't understand

It's just a risk that didn't work out.

Life is a gamble

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by midnighter(f): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
olabrinks:
You opened your legs for a married man? I cannot feel sorry for these types of women they are too shameless. He will never leave his wife for you. Your child will not be a priority to him because he has a family already.
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by midnighter(f): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by kay29000(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
izzou:

Wizkid has more than one babymama
Davido has more than one babymama
Tuface
9ice

And the list is endless

I don't understand what their second mothers were thinking or what inspired their decision.

I wish I could understand

It's all about the Benjamins baby!

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by kay29000(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
izzou:

At what point did I say she owes his wife anything?

You just want to argue and unfortunately, you're arguing out of context

As an adult, I would blame myself if after knowing a man is married with kids, and also knowing that the man HAS NO PLANS FOR ME, go ahead and get pregnant for him.

But here you have screaming "blame the man"....As if anyone exonerated him from this mess

It's her life that was the focus of this thread, and that's why I'm wondering why she decided to get pregnant for him

Don't quote me again Abeg. I already know your next reply

Lol! Don't mind all these Nairaland girls. To them, the woman is never wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by frenchtoast(f): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
I'm so disappointed in this girl

Sorry but I'm struggling to feel sorry for her

1. You slept with a married man/man in a relationship

2. You are both responsible for creating that child but you unless you used birth control and were just extremely unlucky, you allowed yourself to get to the stage of pregnancy fully aware of the situation

They're both low down in my opinion, him for cheating and her for sleeping with another woman's guy

You've both made your beds now lay in it

3 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
olamide fiance and kids re staying on mainland lagos.
Lie. Theyve bn living in the US since 2018. Dt is where batifeori schools. He even posted pictures on his page when his first son started school in America. And dts where his wife gave birth to his 2nd child a few months ago. Hes always in and out of the US because his family lives there. Google is a friend.

And if his family were in naija, why would they be living on the mainland & not in their fathers house in lekki?

4 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Digmygold: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Olamide be a man like Davido.
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Instead of getting pregnant for a Caucasian, its this caged ape you chose to breed for.

Mcheew!!!
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Rolex66: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
May God bless you for not aborting that child. To you idiots glamorising abortion, two million dollars, let alone two million naira cannot buy life.

Every child has a right to live

4 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Tembebe: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ornament2003:

I have always known that 95% of the so called yeyebrities are irresponsible! Davido seems to be exceptional! At least, he's responsible for his actions in all the places he sowed his seeds!
Flavour too
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by roladex(f): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
midehi2:
These baby mamas sef undecided everywhere baby mamas
my brother I tire o
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by DanielGb(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
izzou:
But sincerely, why do ladies do this?

You see a male celebrity. You know he has a wife or he has numerous kids, yet you open your legs for him, get pregnant and live with the stress of babymamaship for a long part of your life.

Why?

Prick they are suppose to enjoy without baby intervention. grin
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Osobi32(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
kestolove95:
D girl plan no work
I swear...... The thing dey pain am seriously grin

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by anoziechi(f): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
na today wey I know say olamide don marry...

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by nototribalist: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
21cents:
lol grin your meme is funny AF!! who TF is that?? grin
that's a Ghanaian musician, that's how they look. He's the one that sang one corner
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by iswallker(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
izzou:

I'm not defending Olamide in any way.

I'm talking about a beautiful lady, knowing that a particular guy toasting you has a wife and has kids, and then you still have sex with him and get pregnant

If she wasn't aware, I could understand the deceit. But being aware and getting pregnant is what I don't understand

Read your Bible you will understand..
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Liposure: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
This Maria really messed up with all d exposure she had as an entertainment OAP.

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
O Lord� baby mamas are too much this days come nd intervene
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
midehi2:
These baby mamas sef undecided everywhere baby mamas

This opportuned boys will call men are the real cause.

Not learning from the mistakes our fathers made.

Later they go to court and tell you they have married when they are polygamist already.

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by jaxxy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
I don’t even know what to say to these gals, collected 2mill for abortion and still making noise. Why wud u get pregnant for a guy who doesn’t want u. Makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2020
Sirwallace:

dude, what's the meaning of that last igbo part?
e go do you like action film
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by witworth(m): 1:12am On Jan 07, 2020
It is either the woman is lying like many or the story is one of the many fake news as usual by our hungry bloggers.,
Am only enjoying the daily drama not daily news anymore.
Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by Tonnyray: 2:19am On Jan 07, 2020
DCmonster:
Stupid bloggers! So she is asking for help from a ghost. Because olamide's father is dead.
Her dad is also the child's granddaddy.

7 Likes

Re: Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:18am On Jan 07, 2020
Yellowbar demons are known for this.. Sperm donors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.