Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini (45438 Views)

PDP Governors, Party Leadership Wade Into Wike, Obaseki Rift / South-West PDP Crisis: Ladoja To Wade Into Makinde, Fayose Rift / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by propynich123: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by crowniran(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
If you are interested in learning web development and you have no clue on where to get good materials or don't have enough cash, then I can give you access to my udemy account for just 3000 naira.. these are courses that go as high as 200$. There are other course you can find interest in too... contact me through my signature
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by juman(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
APC is a thieving government.
Corruption increases.
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by skyfather09(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
useless country
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by SniperSmurf(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
topgear:
The Agency dont have a name rte?

Yeye country

I wonder o?
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by Trybes(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
No names nawao
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by Reference(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
This country self. You will fight corruption and tired.

Because there is no basis for fighting mosquitos if you insist in keeping the swamp healthy. Drain the swamp, restructure Nigeria and see how the cancer dies naturally.

But you guys will insist on self deception and self delusion. You will insist on the status-quo. So your disappointment will remain till this administration has run its course and the prized anti-corruption legacy lies in tatters.

Anyway, what is my business.
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by CSTR2: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnqLPSCWads

But I am sure our priority should be who buhari wantsto replace him in 2023 as the country dance along to being a failed state with a global reputation for high level corruption and mismanagement.
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by Trybes(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Whats the name of the agency, whats the name of the person involved. Infact even the media house is corrupt too for shielding the names. Why are they not exposing all availabe details in a corruption case of this magnitude.
The western media won't do this thrash of a journalism.

1 Like

Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by digitaltrades: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
This country self. You will fight corruption and tired.

That's because even you that claim to be against Corruption is not better than any of the corrupt dogs in the PDP. You are just as dirty and as immoral.
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by seborrhic: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
RZArecta:
Third time this story is trending even in a major newspaper but yet, they’ve refused to tell us the boy’s name or even that of his thieving father yet one useless goat in Aso Rock will say he’s pithin kwarapshan cool
Does the Nation newspaper look anymore like a serious news medium with journalists that know their onions to you?
Garbage in garbage out.
They stopped any serious journalism soon as Buhari came to power.
It's more now like one of those outfits Tinubu keeps running to massage his ego.

1 Like

Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by Jeffersonagain(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
A government that fights corruption by shielding the identity of the corrupt and a press that feels professional enough not to be investigative, they both find sure-footing in a society that is inimically indifferent about those who govern them.
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by back2sender: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
Name of federal agency.. ... Silent
Name of federal agency head. ... Silent
Name of son..... Silent
Name of finance Director. ..... Silent

Name of managing director..... Silent
Name of laundering bank...... Silent.

Amount in cash.... $5million
Agency interested. . ..Police.
Do you see any trend?

Police wan collect percentage.
Case will die a natural death.

Odindin 5 million from Pikin.
How much papa won come get?
These people dem no go die better.
That money is just too much

I swear down if them calculate all the money Wey my fore fore fathers from the days of Adam spend e no go reach $5million dollars.
Na him one person hold.
May thunder Wey dey dance soapy strike all of these thieves
We have useless journalists in Nigeria, if nor why is it hard to provide names for something that is no longer a secret to hide
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by CSTR2: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Reference:

Because there is no basis for fighting mosquitos if you insist in keeping the swamp healthy. Drain the swamp, restructure Nigeria and see how the cancer dies naturally.

But you guys will insist on self deception and self delusion. You will insist on the status-quo. So your disappointment will remain till this administration has run its course and the prized anti-corruption legacy lies in tatters.

Anyway, what is my business.
na.
According to these lunatics, buhari has done well.
The only thing he needs to do is to choose his successor to continue his phantom anti corruption fight.

While other African states zoom past us in the path to development.
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by fyneguy: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
CSTR2:
Nigerian oil and the disappearing money.

That is the title of the newly released aljazeera documentary on worsening monumental corruption in Nigeria.

Go and watch it on YouTube and weep for your country.

Even foreigners that commented were stunned about how possible it is that a country can be so corrupt to the point of madness with no remedy in sight.

And everybody is just moving on with the rest of the world.

I hope the documentary exposed the irony of states with 13% oil derivatives and NDDC, with little or nothing to show for it?
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by CSTR2: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
why are they not mentioning the thieves names?
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
CSTR2:
it is an epic shame that Hongkong, one of the most developed habitat on earth, protested for weeks, while Nigerians sit in their poorly built houses, with their noisy generators to watch them on TV.

cheesy The country is hopeless.
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by SocialJustice: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Names
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by Nwaonyishi69: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
The men of integrity, abi?
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by CSTR2: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
fyneguy:

I hope the documentary exposed the irony of states with 13% oil derivatives and NDDC, with little or nothing to show for it?
The failure of leadership is ubiquitous.
Failure everywhere.

NDDC and the Niger delta corruption are a symptom of a hopeless system.

If the National Assembly was as patriotic the US Congress, we won't have immunity for office holders for the next 500 years.

We won't have bogus pay for office holders, which would lead to more genuine representation.

And if the EFCC was half as independent and patriotic as the FBI, with no immunity, all the Niger delta governors would be in prison for very very long.

It is a circle of madness. A lot is very wrong.

We need to discard everything at the federal constitutional level, and rebuild it from scratch.

Nigeria has nothing, right now. Nothing.
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by CSTR2: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by kolaa007(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Have you gotten your National identification Number (NIN)? Importance of NIN
*International passport
*Jamb Registration
*Government Jobs
*Valid means of ID
*ETC
We help with NIN registration for schools,Organisations Etc.We can come and register and capture Your staffs, students Etc.
Call and whats app on 0 8 0 5 5 3 6 1 5 8 3
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by poiZon: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
Name of son..... Silent

Do you see any trend?

I swear down if them calculate all the money Wey my fore fore fathers from the days of Adam spend e no go reach $5million dollars.
Na him one person hold.
Amen
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by karlboss: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
Name of son..... Silent

Do you see any trend?

Na him one person hold.

Choi finally if you reason am na true oh. Very funny
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by GraciasMagisco(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hey Guys, Please I've got Techno Pouvoir 2 for sale, Please anyone Interested inbox Asap 30k Bargaining price in Portharcourt, Want to use the Money for my school stuff, phone is clean, thanks 08128068118 07085095774

Please move to front page��������
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Why is OP afraid of mentioning the man and his son's names? Is he afraid?
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by LabDNA: 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
Name of son..... Silent

Do you see any trend?

Na him one person hold.

Watch-dog NGOs and civil societies like SERAP, Campaign for Democracy, BudgIT, HURIWA should follow up this case and uncovered the players behind the masks.

The police want to simply take their share and kill the case.
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by Mjpem23(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
celeiyke:

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-wade-into-case-of-head-of-federal-agencys-son-caught-with-lamborghini-5m/

Idiot is the name of the person that post this story here.
No agency name
No culprits name.
Vanity!
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by celeiyke: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mjpem23:

Idiot is the name of the person that post this story here.
No agency name
No culprits name.
Vanity!

So ur dad taught you how to take tramadol
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by deeva1: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
This ppl don finished naija
Re: Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini by Altimatic27: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
So all the bloggers in Nigeria cannot find out the agency that is involved or the people that are involved this is absolutely rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) / Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / EFCC Raids Ambode's Residence [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.