Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War (9490 Views)

Things That Will Possibly Happen If Ecowas Fights Niger. / Atiku Is Not Serious In His Campaign. Will Possibly Lose To Obi. / Top Officers, Troops Abandon ‘war’ For Fish, Livestock Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Earlystar698(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Trump is not Obama

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Henry22(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
It's a win win for the us after all grin, Fvckkk all terrorists and Fvckkk islamambad too

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by kapelvej: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Entrapment

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Flyingngel(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
And who say Iran is going to war with America? Not only will they suffer severe casualties both in human and material things but their economy will be so battered that the citizens for the first time will demand for the Ayattolahs neck .

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by ruggedtimi(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
iran stand to lose

4 Likes

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by gloriaunobi(f): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Thank God my village is too remote,,,,I can easily go and hide in grama's back....when WW3 start....if Fulani won't take over the village then grin

14 Likes

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by aremuforlife(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
There is no winner in war, all parties involve will have somthing valuable to lose.
Say no war
Lets call for peace
Let there be peace in the world
This is our home, we don't neex to destroy it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by onyotakom: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
there will be World War III but that time is not now.
Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Kingrexyl(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Thank God my village is too remote,,,,I can easily go and hide in grama's back....when WW3 start....if Fulani won't take over the village then grin
Where are you currently serving
Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by FlordFlorez(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Iran with less than 500k active military personnel wan fight USA with 1.3M active cammandos (full kit and third largest in the world). We never talk about their reserve o. again, more than 3k airfighters mainly the F35, F16, F29, F17 etc...abeg leave matter for lawman.

6 Likes

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by jnoz23(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
War is not about size, but strategy.

8 Likes

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Mightyhaiz: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
How US took dis guy out clean from the sky,.. Without mess,without other casualties even in the midst of a moving convoy will forever remain a mystery to me

25 Likes

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by princemillla(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Iran with less than 500k active military personnel wan fight USA with 1.3M active cammandos (full kit and third largest in the world). We never talk about their reserve o. again, more than 3k airfighters mainly the F35, F16, F29, F17 etc...abeg leave matter for lawman.

And u think they will be so stupid to larvish it iran?
Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Faber(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
If Iran do fiim these two guys below no go pity them o...

Trump and Boris Johnson no get ur time o. The two mean business o. They fit turn Iran to Sambisa forest.

Even Putin of Russia na Trump main man secretly. No be Russia help Trump win the Democrats to become POTUS

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by seborrhic: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Anybody that believes Iran wud go to war with the US needs a brain check.
Asides the human cost to them,the sanctions and blockade from even it's Islamic neighbors that hate her and European allies would cripple it to it's foundations.
Despite all its postutings it's leaders would only go as far as rhetorics to booster national morale and nothing more.

5 Likes

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by seunmsg(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
People really need to understand that it is Trump that is looking for war and not Iran. If America declares war on Iran, the people of Iran will have no choice than to fight back. World leaders should be talking to Trump not to de-escalate the situation after Iran must have responded to the assasination and not the other way round.

5 Likes

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by KINGwax007(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
If I were to be the Iranian President, the war would be internal. Suicide bomber things in crowded areas, twice every week. Mass shootings anyhow. Building on home made bombs on American soil and using it effectively.

But I am not the president, I will just be watching CNN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Choice22(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
I can just imagine what is about to happen to Iran and how the country will look like in some days to come if they don't trade with caution.

Was watching USA Army General today,.. In his words "we don't care what you look like, who you voted for, who or what you worship or who you love. We've seen war, we don't want war. But if you want war with United States of America, something I can promise you, SO HELP ME GOD. someone else will raise your sons and daughters".

Men these people no get joy

Iranian please as these trouble dey sleep make una iyanka no go wake am

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Earlystar698(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
KINGwax007:
If I were to be the Iranian President, the war would be internal. Suicide bomber things in crowded areas, twice every week. Mass shootings anyhow. Building on home made bombs on American soil and using it effectively.

But I am not the president, I will just be watching CNN

1 Like

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Harry00(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
America vs Iran
Is just like taking candy from a little child grin grin

1 Like

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Southsoul: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
aremuforlife:
There is no winner in war, all parties involve will have somthing valuable to lose.
Say no war
Lets call for peace
Let there be peace in the world
This is our home, we don't neex to destroy it

this war will be taking place on their soil and they stand to lose much more ask Iraq and Libya
Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by aremuforlife(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Southsoul:
this war will be taking place on their soil and they stand to lose much more ask Iraq and Libya[/[quote]
quote]
There is no war in Libya, it was just an invasion.
All parties will have something to lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Southsoul: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=aremuforlife post=85566508][/quote]why was there invasion in Libya was it not same reason as that of Iraq they call it regime change just go study history before you reply me again
Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by aremuforlife(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
[code][/code]
Southsoul:
why was there invasion in Libya was it not same reason as that of Iraq they call it regime change just go study history before you reply me again
Its all false
You don't impose the system of your government to other people. My way of living may be different from your way of living.
We need to respect our differences both in religion and in culture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by idealogical: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
After decades in Iraq and $Trillions of dollars and thousands of American casualties, the US today is leaving Iraq, the same Iraq which today is practically Iran annex and totally under the control of Iran.

I know when the US went into Iraq to spend their blood and treasure, they didn't know that at the end of the day, it's going to be the same America handing over Iraq to Iran for good.

On top of that, the Kurds used to be American allies and counterweight in Iraq, but Trump already betrayed and abandoned the Kurds in the North and in Syrian.

China, Russia and Iran just concluded a joint Naval drill in the Gulf of Oman, sending a strong message to the US that Iran is not alone.

Iran won round one because they took Iraq without firing a bullet.

After decades in Afghanistan and Trillions of dollars and thousands of American casualties and rhetoric that America don't bargain with terrorists, Trump is today bargaining with the Taliban to leave Afghanistan.

Losing ground, losing influence, losing prestige, losing allies and global territories while siting on the most powerful army and weaponry is nothing to be proud of, it's all about global chess game and America is not winning.

Iran is more powerful in the region today than last week.

Lazy Nigerian youths, learn more, read more and stop peddling fake gist and internet propaganda, the issue is more complex and it's not about the latest weapon or how powerful you are.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by YorubaKing: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
As a 4-yr Iraq vet, I suggest we should blow up Iran and all the fvcked up hard-core Northerners that are muslim extremists in Nigeria. They're bad for our nation, trust me. I remember this particular song back in the day on war front in Baghdad. grin

"We don't need no water, let tha mutha-fuckers die... Die mutha-fuckers, Die"!

1 Like

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Dedetwo(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
FlordFlorez:

The same crap said about Iraq under Saddam Hussein. It was touted that Iraq had third best army in world with so-called Republic guard. The same Iraq with numerical disadvantage to Iran captured and held Iranian territories until the war was stalemated. Yet Iraq was routed by mere three divisions of USA armed forces. Iran and its leaders are moronically idiotic for the show of sabre rattling against USA. If there should be ant war between Iran and USA, it will be fought in Iran. Iran will not last for a day if USA will carelessly unload on the delusion Islamic republic of goons called Iran.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by spafu(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Lynx001: 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
We don taya 4 d mata. Evriday iran bla bla bla
Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Choice22(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Choice22:
This picture is the clear definition of what is about to happen to Iran and how the country will look like in some days to come if they don't trade with caution.

Was watching USA Army General today,.. In his words "we don't care what you look like, who you voted for, who or what you worship or who you love. We've seen war, we don't want war. But if you want war with United States of America, something I can promise you, SO HELP ME GOD. someone else will raise your sons and daughters".

Men these people no get joy

Iranian please as these trouble dey sleep make una iyanka no go wake am
Re: Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War by Dedetwo(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
idealogical:
After decades in Iraq and $Trillions of dollars and thousands of American casualties, the US today is leaving Iraq, the same Iraq which today is practically Iran annex and totally under the control of Iran.

I know when the US went into Iraq to spend their blood and treasure, they didn't know that at the end of the day, it's going to be the same America handing over Iraq to Iran for good.

On top of that, the Kurds used to be American allies and counterweight in Iraq, but Trump already betrayed and abandoned the Kurds in the North and in Syrian.

China, Russia and Iran just concluded a joint Naval drill in the Gulf of Oman, sending a strong message to the US that Iran is not alone.

Iran won round one because they took Iraq without firing a bullet.

After decades in Afghanistan and Trillions of dollars and thousands of American casualties and rhetoric that America don't bargain with terrorists, Trump is today bargaining with the Taliban to leave Afghanistan.

Losing ground, losing influence, losing prestige, losing allies and global territories while siting on the most powerful army and weaponry is nothing to be proud of, it's all about global chess game and America is not winning.

Iran is more powerful in the region today than last week.

Lazy Nigerian youths, learn more, read more and stop peddling fake gist and internet propaganda, the issue is more complex and it's not about the latest weapon or how powerful you are.

You got your head almost in the right direction until the bolded. Trump did not betray Kurds although the Syrian Kurds may think betrayed. However the issue of Kurds is bigger than you see on the tubes. There are Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian and Turkish Kurds. The frame work on the ground is to get a marked territory for the entire Kurds. It is not easy. As for China and Russia conducting naval drills with Iran has no bearing on the capabilities of USA. China and Russia will advise Iran to tread carefully.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi At Birthday Thanksgiving Mass: I Have Every Reason To Thank God / 2023: PDP Commences Sales Of Forms Thursday, Sets Up Zoning Committee / We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.