Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer (1189 Views)

Gtbank Is Employing New Staff; How To Apply / Should Chioma Truly Open Up To This Person Or Allow The New Staff Finds Out Thin / How Long Does It Take To Start Getting Paid On IPPIS For New Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer by ariesbull: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
I tried reaching her, she blocked me on whatsapp and barred my line. She also changed her profile Pic on whatsapp but I have already screen grab it.

Kindly share the post until she sees it and return the money.

Attached is her picture, whatsapp and SMS communication.
She claims she stays at Ojota and her number is 08038227952
Re: How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer by ariesbull: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hhaaaaaa ESTHER
Re: How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer by yunnyp(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Where is her Picture?
Re: How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer by Omololaeni(f): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmm imagine
Re: How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer by Ame2368: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dats how some company dnt like employing unknown people....we Nigeria self we are d one doing ourselves walahi :' cry cry

1 Like

Re: How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer by pweshboi(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
yunnyp:
Where is her Picture?

Re: How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer by tundchip2: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Some People are so dumb. she thinks she'll get away with it, they'll probably catch her and throw her in jail. If she's lucky, her people will bail her out, refund the money in full and also pay the police. It also could be otherwise, i.e her people don't have enough money to bail her, she joins the millions of others awaiting trial for years in the Nigerian system. In the end, she looses.
Dumb, so dumb.

2 Likes

Re: How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer by samwash(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Why not report the matter to the police so that they can do their job.
Just imagine ....
Am speechless.
Re: How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2020
ariesbull:
...What a sad way to start the first working day in 2020. I posted vacancies for Amandaz Kitchen and I received a lot of application.

I asked a few to come for face to face interview. This young Lady name Esther applied was asked to come for Interview this morning. She called and I sent her the address of the restaurant. She came but I was not around but she met other Staff.

A Client brought money for me but the Manager collected and confirmed the money in Esther's presence and kept the money in the Kitchen where Esther was assisting to cut Ugu.

Unknowingly to everyone, Esther took the money and disappeared.

I tried reaching her, she blocked me on whatsapp and barred my line. She also changed her profile Pic on whatsapp but I have already screen grab it.

Kindly share the post until she sees it and return the money.

Attached is her picture, whatsapp and SMS communication.

She claims she stays at Ojota and her number is 08038227952

Sorry bro for the dumb as bit,ch that did that to you guys.I really sympathize with you people.

I wouldn't want to ask how much she stole but if it's worth reporting to the authorities and getting her,you can do that.

Helping Nigerian ladies especially those ones on NL is a no no for me.They live low life and are very dirty.Hungry and ready to devour any man they see.

It will be that strange if a hustling guy does that (someone who is educated and not illiterate).
Re: How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer by futuregovernor: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
APC government......,see waiting una caused
Re: How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer by wilsim(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
tundchip2:
Some People are so dumb. she thinks she'll get away with it, they'll probably catch her and throw her in jail. If she's lucky, her people will bail her out, refund the money in full and also pay the police. It also could be otherwise, i.e her people don't have enough money to bail her, she joins the millions of others awaiting trial for years in the Nigerian system. In the end, she looses.
Dumb, so dumb.
Excuse me bro, On a different topic, I wanna talk to you. Pls reach me on wilsim723@gmail.com.
Re: How A New Staff Just Scammed A Restaurer by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
this is so annoying. Esther if you're reading this carry elderly people along and returned this money with plea. I know something must have led you to this dirty things but regardless return this money back to avoid trouble

on your first day at work? this is foolishness

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / In Less Than 24 Hours Now / CBN Anchors Borrower's Program 2022/2023 Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.