Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) (1450 Views)

Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] / Useless old man - Bobrisky blasts Actor Charles Awurum / Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) by CutenaijaMedia(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
The popular Nollywood Actor Charles Awurum blasts Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, over his prophecy that Governor Emeka Ihedioha will lose his seat to Hope Uzodinma.

As it was reported earlier today that the Enugu cleric, who is known for controversial prophecies, in his New Year message, said Senator Hope Uzodimma would be sworn in as governor of Imo State.

He was quoted as saying, “In spite of all that would happen this 2020, there is hope. In Imo State, there is hope. Hope, hope, hope … hope in Imo State!

“Imo people have suffered (but) God is raising a new hope that would be an agent of salvation for them.

“He’s coming with a new flag to restore the dignity of that noble land. A new leadership that will break barriers and there would be joy in the land of Imo.

“Lift your candles as I bless Hope Uzodinma; and I empower him to, spiritually, to take over. How, I do not know.

“Please, if you heard that there would be a new government in Imo and you don’t like the message; if I say Hope, you can say hopeless but do not fight me

However, the popular Nollywood actor posted a video via his social media reaction to Rev Father Mbaka statement which he captioned "Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Push you So"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUFuTk6zTfY

See More : https://cute9ja.com/mbaka-which-spirit-dey-push-you-so-actor-charles-awurum-reacts-over-mbakas-statements/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) by tribalmall: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
I chose not to waste my data on this fool.
Re: Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) by Balaxx: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
tribalmall:
MR WISDOM I DEY HAIL OOOO

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) by chozzy: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Kwa
Re: Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) by topboss1: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
mbaka is a gorilla.

i see him as an ape and not a prophet.
Re: Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) by Marine54(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mbaka was not prophesying! I was only displaying his hatred for the Governor and his party PDP......
Re: Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
There's more to life than the way the people of this present civilization are living it.

But it's quite unfortunate that it seems people are too short-sighted to see it.

I also know that another factor that contributes to that are the malicious plots that some evil minded people have orchestrated to distort the image of that path that will lead humans to greater heights they've never reached.

These people have been successful in their plots; that's why you see sane minded people following reprehensible ways, yet they are proud of it.

But I rejoice upon knowing of the coming of the end of days; the one who will emerge from no where, at a time when the world isn't suspicious, from a community that the world thinks so less of And he will defy all odds and set his foundation for a new civilization; a new dawn.

And whoever shall be on his side shall rise with him to great ranks of glory. grin

He will be coming to remove the folds from the eyes of many people and make them see the light of truth. When he comes, he'll be coming with truth and falsehood will vanish.

He's no other than Imes, the chosen one grin

Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
grin grin
Re: Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) by Chubhie: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
It's all both personal and business for both men.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) by CutenaijaMedia(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
cool shocked
Chubhie:
It's all both personal and business for both men.
Re: Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) by CutenaijaMedia(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Marine54:
Mbaka was not prophesying! I was only displaying his hatred for the Governor and his party PDP......
Re: Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) by CutenaijaMedia(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
grin grin grin
tribalmall:
Re: Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mbaka na local guyman....just dey do wash wash for politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Which Spirit Dey Move Push You So - Actor Charles Awurum Reacts (video) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 07, 2020
My own is that I will jejely await the end of this (by his grace).

If Hope Uzodimma doesn't become governor of Imo within this Calendar year, that's when I will have words for Mbaka.

(1) (Reply)

The Helicopter Crash That Killed Kobe Bryant Happened Behind Kourtney's House / Actor Yul Edochie Under Fire After Advising Pope To Allow Catholic Priests Marry / Jackie Chan Reacts To Rumours Of Him Getting Infected With Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.