Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/2020 (287 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/2020 / Rccg Sunday School Manual(07/01/2018) Gambling / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/2020 by dallyemmy: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/2020 by dallyemmy: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2020
If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray."

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for giving me the power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and upon all the powers of the enemies.

2.Thank You, Father, for divine immunity against deadly poison of the enemies, and for giving me the authority to heal the sick through the laying of my hands upon them.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, paralyse every enemy of the gospel in my life, and make me an addicted soul winner, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, anoint me afresh with Your Holy Ghost and power, and let the capacity and grace to do only good and no evil, be perpetually released upon my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to preach the gospel of Christ in season and out of season, and confirm Your words, with signs and wonders, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every opportunity to preach Your word this year, never pass me by; please, don't let me be ashamed to preach the gospel of Christ, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me to keep my body under subjection of the holy spirit, so that I will not be a castaway after preaching to others, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, use me to set the captives free, and let multitudes be redeemed from eternal destruction, in hell, through my ministry, in Jesus' name

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, give Your angels charge over him and preserve his going and coming, throughout this year, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun Is Another Terrorists Group In Disguise – Primate Ayodele Warns / Religious Favouritsm In Nairaland / People who keep blaspheming GOD despite witnessing HIS Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.