Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem (796 Views)

What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu / Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by Built2last: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
See Iran like our Naija politicians.

Re: How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by healthserve(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Smh. Why am I not surprised? Iran the chronic cancer of the world. Doctor Trump will rid the world off this cancerous lump angry

4 Likes

Re: How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by Citytrend: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
They must have Borrowed that from Nigerian Politicians

1 Like

Re: How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by Righteousness89(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
If u know the Iran leaders you will not be SUPRISED...

1 Like

Re: How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by PointZerom: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
So many people hate him in Iran.

Idiotic terrorist.

1 Like

Re: How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by crownwealth: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
The terrorist died like fowl.

How bribing their citizens to show signs of solidarity?

Terrorist con3.

If you are not happy about the termination of Sulaiman, wear your suicide belt and head to White House.

1 Like

Re: How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by hisgrace090: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
May 2020 be a bad year for all terrorist and blood suckers, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by kernniejay(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Why didn't they extend the gesture to their mumu blooders in the Northern Nigeria whom the police said may likely stage a protest in solidarity with the Iranians?

1 Like

Re: How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by Chibuzoc(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lol, the foolish terrorist that supervised the killing of its citizens. Iran will surely ran

1 Like

Re: How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Fvck all terrorists.

1 Like

Re: How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by blasted12: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Danikayan:
another spear in the heart of Yoruba Muslims

Simplyleo in cifia pain cheesy
Inyamurin Dog man have you gone out to look for a job today?

1 Like

Re: How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by Onyocha: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Built2last:
See Iran like our Naija politicians.

Pure nonsense.

How can you bribe millions with free lunch? If free food is provided in a funeral, Iran does that during the annual Ashura mourning commemoration for ten days. They provide free food for people narking Ashura. It is a cultural practice to provide food during mourning ceremonies.

Free grades? Lol

Free bus rides? Why not? Its a national mourning and a state funeral. If I hate someone, free ride won't make me mourn for him or participate in a procession.

Millions went to the streets. I doubt there is that much poverty that people would participate for lunch. I was expecting to see $1,000 for each person. And that itself Iran can't provide because its sanction hit economy won't be able to spend that much.

This twitter poster must be a rogue Iranian living abroad in exile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by onyotakom: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
clown politicians everywhere. smh
Re: How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by funmike83(f): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Omg
Re: How Iran Bribed People To Come Out For Burial Of General Qasem by zeeprince(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Onyocha:

Pure nonsense.

How can you bribe millions with free lunch? If free food is provided in a funeral, Iran does that during the annual Ashura mourning commemoration for ten days. They provide free food for people narking Ashura. It is a cultural practice to provide food during mourning ceremonies.

Free grades? Lol

Free bus rides? Why not? Its a national mourning and a state funeral. If I hate someone, free ride won't make me mourn for him or participate in a procession.

Millions went to the streets. I doubt there is that much poverty that people would participate for lunch. I was expecting to see $1,000 for each person. And that itself Iran can't provide because its sanction hit economy won't be able to spend that much.

This twitter poster must be a rogue Iranian living abroad in exile.
you just spoke my mind bro,, it's funny how we believe what we want to believe just because it suits our sense of reasoning.. look at those comments above u will see educated illitrates

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Black GOP Candidate Calls Democrat Cities Worst Place To Live In Powerful Advert / Trump's Reckless Words And TB Joshua's Prophecy / Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.