Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Please Save My Mother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Save My Mother (262 Views)

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Save My Mother by kingcjay(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mrs Patience Iron-Ugwuzor has been down with kidney failure for over one year now, she can't urinate on her own and if dialysis which is the only way fluid is removed from her body is not done in two weeks, she starts to swell beyond recognition. The family can no longer bear the huge cost of two dialysis sections every week. Please fellow nairalanders let's support with the little we can to save my mother. Please share and move to front page

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

FMC UMUAHIA: "If Doctors Remove Bullets From My Stomach, I Will Survive. I'm Dyi / Here's What Scientists Know So Far About The 'novel Coronavirus' From China / Peppermint Oil, And It's Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.