Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

If Donald's Trump Head Cost 80 Million Dollars, Name The Price Tag For This Head - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Donald's Trump Head Cost 80 Million Dollars, Name The Price Tag For This Head (671 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Buys A New Range Rover Worth ₦80 Million For His Birthday / Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service / Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Donald's Trump Head Cost 80 Million Dollars, Name The Price Tag For This Head by Lorddamlad1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Popular comedian Ogbeni Adan has decided to post a picture of him with his new hair style, And then has decided to ask people the worth of his head. what do you think could be the net worth of his head?

Click on link below to view picture of his head:

https://damladupdates..com/2020/01/if-truly-donalds-trump-head-could-cost.html
Re: If Donald's Trump Head Cost 80 Million Dollars, Name The Price Tag For This Head by Abid2020(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
You can't make it in blogging, by lying to people to tempt them to view your blog post

2 Likes

Re: If Donald's Trump Head Cost 80 Million Dollars, Name The Price Tag For This Head by Abid2020(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
undecided
Re: If Donald's Trump Head Cost 80 Million Dollars, Name The Price Tag For This Head by aminusodiq(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dear op., i fully support wat d FTC SAid!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Receives A Plaque As "On The Low" Hits 15 Million Streams In France / Ultimate Love - Obi Trips Hard For Ebi After Romantic Dinner Date| See / Sydney Talker Appreciates NCDC For Attending To Him, Even After Casting Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.