Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Man, 20, Who Was 'dead For 20 MINUTES' After Being Electrocuted When The Metal L - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man, 20, Who Was 'dead For 20 MINUTES' After Being Electrocuted When The Metal L (300 Views)

Abuja " Dariya D'sallah" Postponed Few Minutes To Show As Guests Leave In Shame / Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) / Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man, 20, Who Was 'dead For 20 MINUTES' After Being Electrocuted When The Metal L by stellapatu: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
A 20-year-old Michigan man, dubbed 'miracle man' by hospital staff who saved him, was brought back to life after being clinically dead for 20 minutes.

Michael Pruitt had been working with his stepdad on a construction project in Livonia on April 30 when a metal ladder he was carrying touched a live electrical wire.

He was instantly electrocuted and his heart stopped. 'I remember being electrocuted while holding that ladder and shaking, and then nothing,' Pruitt said.

'Like in the movies, when they're getting electrocuted, it felt just like that, being shook like crazy,' he told 7 Action News.

A bystander called 911 and started CPR, a move the hospital credited with making the later resuscitation possible.

It took around four minutes for paramedics to arrive. They attempted to revive him with the defibrillator while en route to the hospital, but he never regained a heartbeat in the ambulance.

'They brought in this perfect young man who had no vital signs,' said Dr. Angel Chudler, an emergency room physician at Beaumount Hospital Farmington Hills.

'I said to my team, "We’re bringing him back." And then I said to him, "You better come back!"'

Doctors shocked the dead man's heart again using a defibrillator, but nothing happened.

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/man-20-who-was-dead-for-20-minutes-after-being-electrocuted-when-the-metal-ladder

Re: Man, 20, Who Was 'dead For 20 MINUTES' After Being Electrocuted When The Metal L by donbachi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
mercy said no I'm not gonna let u go I'm not gonna let u slip away.

(1) (Reply)

Maxsoccertipz / Happy Birthday Biblical University / COVID-19: Itel Mobile Partners With Lagos Food Bank To Give Back To Ipaja Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.