Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,621 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents (1589 Views)

Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics) / Little Boy Sucking Directly From Cow (Photo) / Photo: A Little Kid Driving This Hand-made Vehicle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2010
One day a little boy over heard his parents in the bedroom arguing,"You bitch, your cunt is too hairy! Well your dick is to small bastard!"The boy was curious about these new words so he went in the room and asked what they meant. The startled parents did their best to get out of the situation, "You see son, bitch and bastard are what adults call each other sometimes and dick and cunt is a nickname we gave our coats." The boy shrugged his shoulders and went off to play. Later that day the boy was watching his dad shave. Suddenly his dad blurted out, "Shit" when he cut himself. The boy asked, "dad what does that mean?" and his dad cleverly replied, "That's the brand of shaving cream I'm using." So the boy wandered into the kitchen where his mom was preparing a turkey for company that evening. As he was watching, his mom burned herself on the stove and blurted out "Bleep". Again the boy asked the meaning and the frustrated mother snapped at him, "It's french for cooking now go answer the door! The company is already here!" So the boy went, opened the door, and put his new vocabulary to use, "Hello bitches and bastards, you can hang your cuntsand dicks in the closet. My dad is still in the bathroom putting shit on his face and my mom is in the kitchen fucking the turkey.''
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by chakula: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2010
I can laugh woooooooooooooooo!
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by StudioCFR(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2010
Old Joke

Still Not Funny
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2010
^ Always at loggerhead,wont reach a compromise,pikin
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by tanimz(f): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2010
Good one El Guapo! grin
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by bashydemy(m): 7:52am On Dec 04, 2010
Nice one
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2010
You try.
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2010
Tanimz,Bashy and Rokiatu fanks for the Commemoration Recommendation,its always my pleasure smiley
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by bashydemy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2010
you welcome bru
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2010
You know what Bashy. . .,i strongly fink that Studio deserve to be told ur signature
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by StudioCFR(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2010
Lolll
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by tanimz(f): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by drious(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2010
undecided undecided undecided

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2010
^ Dude seems u're lost huh?
@Stud,no offence bro grin
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by bashydemy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2010
El Guapo:

You know what Bashy. . .,i strongly fink that Studio deserve to be told your signature
yes bro you right and not only studio most of the haters cos studio is a nice guy sometimes
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 05, 2010
so u're giving him beneficts of doubt?
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2010
. . . Huh
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by bashydemy(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2010
Studio is nice guy sometimes insult very nice
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by StudioCFR(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2010
I'm confused

Wetin happen?

Bashy and Guapo - wetin una two dey talk about?
I demand to know wetin bashy siggy talk.
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2010
Man we jxt dey gossip grin grin grin
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by Boomark(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2010
El Guapo:

One day a little boy over heard his parents in the bedroom arguing,"You naughty woman, your womanliness is too hairy! Well your manliness is to small naughty person!"The boy was curious about these new words so he went in the room and asked what they meant. The startled parents did their best to get out of the situation, "You see son, naughty woman and naughty person are what adults call each other sometimes and manliness and womanliness is a nickname we gave our coats." The boy shrugged his shoulders and went off to play. Later that day the boy was watching his dad shave. Suddenly his dad blurted out, "poo" when he cut himself. The boy asked, "dad what does that mean?" and his dad cleverly replied, "That's the brand of shaving cream I'm using." So the boy wandered into the kitchen where his mom was preparing a turkey for company that evening. As he was watching, his mom burned herself on the stove and blurted out "bleep". Again the boy asked the meaning and the frustrated mother snapped at him, "It's french for cooking now go answer the door! The company is already here!" So the boy went, opened the door, and put his new vocabulary to use, "Hello bitches and bastards, you can hang your cuntsand dicks in the closet. My dad is still in the bathroom putting poo on his face and my mom is in the kitchen bleeping the turkey.''

El, what is this? am just disappointed at you.
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by dammizz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2010
I've read this joke a million times but its funny zha.
Its too obscene
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by bashydemy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2010
ok
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2010
Boomark:

El, what is this? am just disappointed at you.

What do u meaneth Booky?
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by Boomark(m): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2010
is it suppose to make us laugh or
is it just a narrative descriptive essay
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by bashydemy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2010
all of the above
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2010
Bookmark u get Intuition problem,i swear.
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by bashydemy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^ himself know working on the problem
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2010
He beta be ooo
Re: One Day A Little Boy Over Heard His Parents by bashydemy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2010
ok

(1) (Reply)

Yawa Insidde Molue. / Accountants Vs Engineers. / How To Be A Nigerian Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.