Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ (40942 Views)

Russia Bans Biden, Zuckerberg, 961 Americans From Entering The Country / Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others / 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by biggy26: 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
GamalNasser:
4 time Billionaire
King of reality TV
Founder of Miss Universe Pageant
Founder of Miss Teen America pageant
Founder of Miss America pageant
Real Estate Mogul
Actor
WWE actor
Philanthropist
Super Model Playboy
winery owner
Best golf course owner
First person to win US Presidency without being a prior politician
Destroyer of ISIS
Slayer of Albagdadi
Slayer of Terrorist Soleimani
Destroyer of the Ayatollah system( loading)
Master of US Macro and Micro Economics
Unemployment killer
Number one on Twitter
Number one on Facebook

Stand up for man wey Sabi , a man after God's heart , A man in whom God is so pleased . GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP
Edit and add the Apprentice reality show and Nancy Pelosi's nightmare

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by omlueh(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is one of the best slowpoke I have ever seen, all this gabbrish written by you there were they mentioned by me,I knew you must be one of the terrorist, don't worry, you would soon be on the wanted list of Mr. Trump the destroyer of Terrorist mostly Arabs, or maybe you will go the way of Muttalab the Nigeria hausa Muslim terrorist who is currently rotten away in America prison.
MartinsD12:

Exactly trump is a definition of a fearless lion, he doesn't give a damn
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by biggy26: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
post=85579932:
This Donald Plays too much, haba!
Is this the urgent matter at hand now?
Tell us the urgent matter boss.
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by biggy26: 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
compton11:
This nigga trump is just acting like baby boy.
Take an online branding/biz strategy course
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Zuorom: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
jieta:
And when the Arab start returning the favor then we will know if trump have indeed don well
whenever they grow the balls to return the favour, they should also get ready to receive more expensive gifts from Trump
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by felixedet(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
realstars:
Trump nø1, Putin no2, please what number is Buhari ?

Lifeless number 1.
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Austineva(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
realstars:
no. 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000... Am tired of typing

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by omlueh(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Go and ask your hausa brother terrorist Muttalab who is rotten away in America prison or better still go to your holy Land in Mecca and inquired about America. Weere eleriburuku eda, gbogbo yin ti daran lowo America bayi oooooo
HeeBraHim2:

The best fool i ever know
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Greystone: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
GamalNasser:
4 time Billionaire
King of reality TV
Founder of Miss Universe Pageant
Founder of Miss Teen America pageant
Founder of Miss America pageant
Real Estate Mogul
Actor
WWE actor
Philanthropist
Super Model Playboy
winery owner
Best golf course owner
First person to win US Presidency without being a prior politician
Destroyer of ISIS
Slayer of Albagdadi
Slayer of Terrorist Soleimani
Destroyer of the Ayatollah system( loading)
Master of US Macro and Micro Economics
Unemployment killer
Number one on Twitter
Number one on Facebook

Stand up for man wey Sabi , a man after God's heart , A man in whom God is so pleased . GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

Number 1 on Twitter my a$s

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by GamalNasser: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Greystone:

Number 1 on Twitter my a$s

Even Twitter knows Trump brought life back to them if not they were on their way down when he brought renewed interest
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by tityboi: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
They are just deceiving you they don’t be believe in you they will all use you up when it’s overnight they will leave you
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Numerouno94(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
StarUp:
That's their headache...

By the way, if you see me talking to myself, just go your way, I am self employed and we are having staff meeting.
This gat me laffin..
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Amanda4life: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
APCNig:
Mark Zuckerberg also told me that I am number one

angry grin grin
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Offpoint: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:

Akure is fine my dear. Hope you are good?
I'm good dear, missing Akure... any gist currently?
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by HeeBraHim2(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
omlueh:
Go and ask your hausa brother terrorist Muttalab who is rotten away in America prison or better still go to your holy Land in Mecca and inquired about America. Weere eleriburuku eda, gbogbo yin ti daran lowo America bayi oooooo
What is he saying? Omg! See what hunger caused.

Your fvcking american will soon be defeated. Even american citizen know that dia lifes is at stake.

You are here shouting on a war thatz is more than hundred metre far from you.

The result of escaping abortion.

Tie ti baje!!
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
This man should be given silver bird man of the year
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Gbona6: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Infinix hot 6x for sale

Specs

*32gb storage
*3gb ram
*4G network
*4000mah battery
*charger/USB
*carton/ receipt

Price: #28,000
TEL: 09032736980

Bought brand new, and still very neat with no issues (buy and use) nothing to fix
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by MartinsD12(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
omlueh:
This is one of the best slowpoke I have ever seen, all this gabbrish written by you there were they mentioned by me,I knew you must be one of the terrorist, don't worry, you would soon be on the wanted list of Mr. Trump the destroyer of Terrorist mostly Arabs, or maybe you will go the way of Muttalab the Nigeria hausa Muslim terrorist who is currently rotten away in America prison.
You sound senseless
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by bluefilm: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
From one billionaire to another!!!

C'mon!!!
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Seunpaul01(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
wolesmile:
So, dis one na news

U guys don start dis beginning of year again with no Bleep was given.

Infact, we are going to bamboozle nairaland with it again. Mods go tire.
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by wolesmile(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Seunpaul01:

U guys don start dis beginning of year again with no Bleep was given.

Infact, we are going to bamboozle nairaland with it again. Mods go tire.

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by seangy4konji: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Acts like a kid with a big expensive toy gun...

He can't be there forever you know..
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by sammhi(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
jieta:
And when the Arab start returning the favor then we will know if trump have indeed don well
Which Arabs ? The only thing they do is suicide bombings ....anyway one suicide bomb and one of the planners go through hellfire missiles.
Only a demonic religion inspire it's followers to kill themselves and go to heaven to meet virgins As if all they do in heaven is sex .
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by rexandyke(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
realstars:

is there anything like number -10000? Buhari occupies that position

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by chewwie(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:
The way Trump shakes people ehn..
E dey give me joy. grin cheesy
His handshake shows confidence and 'I'm in charge'.
The Guy's guts & confidence is second to none! If I could be half as confident as Donald J Trump, I'd rule Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by mechanics(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
They should improve on their security, my FB was hacked some days ago.
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by wdacharley(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:
The way Trump shakes people ehn..

E dey give me joy. grin cheesy

His handshake shows confidence and 'I'm in charge'.
exactly
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by techliteup: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
omlueh:
One of the best President America has ever Produced, taken back Jerusalem to the Israeli, and dealing with all the Arab Terrorist, Kudos to you Mr President
lol tell them
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Pentasoft1978: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
jieta:
which favour.
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by compton11(m): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
biggy26:
Take an online branding/biz strategy course
what?
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by compton11(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
mysticwarrior:
is Trump really a "nigga"
yes and no bro gringrin
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Illusioneffect(m): 4:51am On Jan 08, 2020
How dis one take reduce price of beans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off / Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) / Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.