Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Bobrisky- I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep The Relationship Low Key - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky- I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep The Relationship Low Key (258 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky- I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep The Relationship Low Key by Gossipkiller: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bobrisky- I Can Date A Married Man, But He Has To Keep the relationship Low Key

Controversial crossdresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky, in a recent video, disclosed that he can date a married man.

According to the male barbie, there’s no big deal in getting involved with a man who is married, as long as they love and adore themselves, irrespective of the man’s ties with another woman.

Bobrisky however, attached his decision with the condition that the married man must keep their relationship secret and totally away from the prying eyes of the public.

Also, the said video got everyone in shock and some pretty mad fxxk replies.

What do you think?
Source:
https://gossipkiller.com/reasons-why-i-love-dating-married-men-bobrisky/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Mr Nollywood Talks Amotekun / Tawananyasha Marira ( South African Diaries 2020) / Golden Moments With Queens Of Alternative Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.