Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Maury Show Real Or Fake? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Maury Show Real Or Fake? (11928 Views)

7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake / Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? / Maury Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Maury Show Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 28, 2007
HEy y'all i'm particularly concerned about these specific episodes of the maury show. i dont watch it on T.V just stumbled upon it on youtube. These young girls , do they act these parts or is this what really happens?( i dont reside in the U.S so i May not know). I watched them n it seemed all too fake for me. Yes the girls MAY be having sex n all at that age but haveing that kinda attitude to their parents about it , Nah. And whats this thing about them wanting babies at his age. They all act possessed by some kinda evil spirit to me. So the question is , IS this for real or just fake acting? ( watch the clip to kno what i'm talking about plz)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaXPxxk3sKg&mode=related&search=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltrhhfm7MgM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px4Q8jEjBnI&mode=related&search=
Re: The Maury Show Real Or Fake? by NymphoQin(f): 3:31pm On May 28, 2007
i think most of it is fake, many shows are. I am more of a CHANTS *jerry jerry jerry jerry*

THEY SHOULD SEND THOSE CRAZY ASS TEENS TO my grandma in naija or my uncle tayo(mean ass bastard never forget his whooping) he will scare them shitless angry
Re: The Maury Show Real Or Fake? by davidif: 12:45am On Dec 21, 2007
I isn't the father of your baby grin grin grin . The baby's can't be mine grin grin grin . Girls runs off the stage crying grin grin grin . Only on Maury would you see a black dude kissing a white girls leg grin . To make matters worse all the white girls are usually nasty and fat grin grin grin
Re: The Maury Show Real Or Fake? by zigbo(f): 3:13am On Dec 21, 2007
ok when the 15 years old girl started running her mouth i was like omigosh this is real. . .i was jst about to believe the show when i saw this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SflqPlSQElw

then i was like ok, people arent this stupid right?  shocked  this has got to be acting, wow what a show. but then if it is real then i'm short of words shocked
Re: The Maury Show Real Or Fake? by wendymanda: 7:26am On Dec 21, 2007
I almost died at the comments for the one with the mixed child. Maury used to be so good but now its so stupid. The repeat the same crap. You know how I know its staged? I saw this black woman on both Maury and Jerry Springer. She came on Maury because her mother cheated slept with her boyfriend then on Jerry because her sister slept with her husband. So silly but the comments on YOUTUBE are amazing. I was laughing til tears started streaming down my face. Some one said the man was shocked by the obvious, he looked like such a retard.
Re: The Maury Show Real Or Fake? by iice(f): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2007
Geraldo/Jerry Springer / Jenny Jones / Maury. . .same category
Re: The Maury Show Real Or Fake? by zigbo(f): 2:37am On Dec 22, 2007
what abt ricky lake
Re: The Maury Show Real Or Fake? by iice(f): 2:41am On Dec 22, 2007
Yeah forgot about her, but hers is not sooo outrageous that the other ones. . .
Re: The Maury Show Real Or Fake? by chiogo(f): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2007
I think they're all fake.
Re: The Maury Show Real Or Fake? by spoilt(f): 1:50am On Jan 08, 2009
davidif:

I isn't the father of your baby grin grin grin . The baby's can't be mine grin grin grin . Girls runs off the stage crying grin grin grin . Only on Maury would you see a black dude kissing a white girls leg grin . To make matters worse all the white girls are usually nasty and fat grin grin grin

erm says who? grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Movie Genres? / Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel / Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.