Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,340 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps (2771 Views)

5 Fastest Loan Apps Approved By CBN, 2024 / How To Deal With Loan Sharks / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by cutefy: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
How was your experience?
Re: How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by HallaDaTruth: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2020
Branch is the Best Loan App in Nigeria and their process is fast. Also they take very little interest compared to others.

Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/alozie48919. Be sure to enter my promo code alozie48919 to get ₦ 500 in credit after repaying your first loan.

1 Like

Re: How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by isartha2000: 1:12am On Jan 07, 2020
Pay later too
Re: How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by cutefy: 6:57am On Jan 07, 2020
That's to say your experince with branch was okay. But have you used other apps wherewith you can base your judgement on?
Re: How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by HallaDaTruth: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2020
cutefy:
That's to say your experince with branch was okay. But have you used other apps wherewith you can base your judgement on?
Yes, I have used pay later which is now carbon. I have used kwikcash which is now known as migo. And about 2 others that I have forgotten for now. But branch makes the experience so smooth

3 Likes

Re: How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by cutefy: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Yes, I have used pay later which is now carbon. I have used kwikcash which is now known as migo. And about 2 others that I have forgotten for now. But branch makes the experience so smooth

Thanks for your contribution. ..
Re: How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Bro hw is carbon I want to invest with Dem...
Re: How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by TrippleEEE: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2020
Carbon is the best.

1 Like

Re: How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by TrippleEEE: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2020
francisgodstime:
They are having a promo now. Invest at least 5k and stand a chance to win amillie. Check their social media handles for more information.
Re: How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by HallaDaTruth: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
francisgodstime:

They are good and they don't put any pressure on you. Click here to get the App : https:///37FdolB
Re: How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2020
TrippleEEE:

They are having a promo now. Invest at least 5k and stand a chance to win amillie. Check their social media handles for more information.
What is Amillie
Re: How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2020
TrippleEEE:

What is amillie cos I invested 25000 for 90 days last week I did not get any promo
Re: How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by TrippleEEE: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
francisgodstime:
What is amillie cos I invested 25000 for 90 days last week I did not get any promo
Amillie is 1 million. I didn't say you Will win. I only said you qualify for the draw.

I was a winner in the just concluded draw. Though it's for 100 k.
Re: How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by FinanceHub: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
If you are a salary earner who is also based in Lagos you may contact us if you need to get a short-term personal loan
Re: How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps by damosade(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Dont near opay loan ooo... The app is dope for other activities though.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Interest Rates / How To Invest 5m Capital / Hire Purchase Or Daily Pay, Which Module Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.