Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) (88118 Views)

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by semyman: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2020
Father of modern day corruption.
Looters' Patron

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by kenny160: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2020
Ebora owu himself grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2020
Hypocrite
Where is Power
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by OmniSparrow: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm the bald guy
And?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by retouchfoods(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2020
He still look agile
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 10:40am On Jan 07, 2020
OmniSparrow:

And?
it's one of the most popular post on YouTube
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2020
juman:
Very useless old man.
He deserves to go to jail.
He destroyed the country than anybody else.

His failure as president made somebody like buhari became president.

The military armed robbers.

You type all these nonsense just to get likes here. I am 100% certain that you are a bastard! It's either you don't have elders at home ( maybe dem don drink snipers) or the once you are supposed to know, your mother failed to show you their pictures. Idiot.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
Hahaha. Tuale baba!!! Baba still dey healthy unlike one lifeless clown in aso rock
Your last line meets requirements for a hate speech
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by dejiolaniyan(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
R.i.P X
2020: Post Malone
You crazy bro... Why PM? Don't talk shit!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by deeva1: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2020
Not his farm jor...The farm belong to Nigeria
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2020
psychologist:
How can I forget that generator bought to be used for u17 worldcup in Nigeria undecided

Na Obasanjo make that one too?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by sobastical: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2020
NORSYK:
Commendable, but the yams aren't big

Which one you plant
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by sobastical: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2020
deeva1:
Not his farm jor...The farm belong to Nigeria
Ok

Good bye
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2020
dejiolaniyan:

You crazy bro... Why PM? Don't talk shit!
he's a faker
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
ghettokid1:
Hahaha. Tuale baba!!!
Baba still dey healthy unlike one lifeless clown in aso rock
[/s]
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by BigDick70inch(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2020
Sammy07:
I remember when we went to his farm to park create that year grin. From Dayntee Farms.

Ahswear, His farm big Ehn, the one at Ota....
Just looks like a Town...
He's probably one of those that has the biggest farms in Nigeria

Ion know why graduates will be saying I can't enter bush to farm

So u will provide/assure them of mechanized farming shey??
Abi Ona think say nah cutlass and hoes dey been dey use for that farm..
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Your last line meets requirements for a hate speech
Let them come and arrest me na. My address, no.7 mandela street, ikeja, kogi state

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by witworth(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2020
bikerboy1:
After eating our national yam!

Continue deceiving them
he's no running from president again, so he's no more deceiving anyone. He's just enjoying himself.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by ProudlyNGN: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2020
Buhari is wicked.... Sending the almighty General and two times president to local farm to go and cultivate Yam...Nawawo
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by juman(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2020
That land would be taken away from his family.
It's a stolen land.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by Sammy07: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2020
BigDick70inch:

So u will provide/assure them of mechanized farming shey??
Abi Ona think say nah cutlass and hoes dey been dey use for that farm..

Dude I spent more than 6yrs working in Farm..

Farm isn't about Cutlass and Hoes
Do you need those tools if you wanna start a broiler farming??
Or commercial layers?

Or brooding??
Even hatchery!

You only need cutlass and hoes in clearing your land...
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2020
Omo see yamses
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2020
OBJ him self still looks pretty strong.Baba loves his farm no be small sha
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by Youthleader22(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
R.i.P X
2020: Post Malone

This is 2020 try get sense na
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by Toni19: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
Hahaha. Tuale baba!!!
Baba still dey healthy unlike one lifeless clown in aso rock

Are u serious like this?
The same baba of yours who discouraged many of you not to go into agriculture, see him there but told you Buhari agricultural idea is nonsense. Who is deceiving who?
Yeye dey smell
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by Edwin1441: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
this is what they call passion, upon all his money and wealth his still going to busy for farming while some of our youth forbid farming and moving from one office to another for the sake of office work.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by Erastuslove: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
very nice one being productive both in old age
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by Ernezee(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
R.i.P X 2020: Post Malone

back to sender, Post Malone will not die in the year 2020 IJN . who do you want to be giving us sweet vibes and good music
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
GEEBITE:
Official age,about 90 in real age.WS is 85 years and OBJ is at least 3 years older.
Older?
Source?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ernezee:

back to sender, Post Malone will not die in the year 2020 IJN .
who do you want to be giving us sweet vibes and good music
true
I wan edit am
Young thug or 69
Or naira Marley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.