Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match (41267 Views)

Ibrahimovic Banned For Grabbing Goalkeeper Sean Johnson's Neck / Lionel Messi Receives Alfredo Di Stefano Trophy And Pichichi Award / Loanee Matt Fined For Grabbing Denzel Dumfries' Manhood During Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by mozona(m): 6:14am On Jan 07, 2020
bluefilm:

Not really.

According to Celtic, the Rangers guy actually grabbed this particular Celtic guy balls in this same fixture last season but he was not punished by the FA.

So this was like a revenge attack.

lol
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by Austineva(m): 6:21am On Jan 07, 2020
He gat d real ball

Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by OVikkytan49: 6:22am On Jan 07, 2020
He must have grabbed him by the balls for him to have slept on the floor. the guy wicked o grin he grabbed it energetically but was it intentional?
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by solsticey2k3(m): 6:25am On Jan 07, 2020
Grab your copy now! cheesy

Offer runs while stocks (balls) last grin
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by RealMillennial(m): 6:30am On Jan 07, 2020
logon599:
This is serious and funny at the same time.

Though this doesn't look intentional cos from the photos the guy looks like he had his eyes on the ball - pun totally not intended

Howbeit, pun perfectly delivered.

1 Like

Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by harrend(m): 6:32am On Jan 07, 2020
logon599:

Though this doesn't look intentional cos from the photos the guy looks like he had his eyes on the ball - pun totally not intended
bros football has changed unintentional is violent..

1 Like

Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by Fxwarrior: 6:34am On Jan 07, 2020
logon599:

I have watched international football for many years. Such acts are intentional, just like the dude that pulled down Messi's shorts.

It was uncalled for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by Roon9(m): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2020
logon599:

Mad o. I see what you did there
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 07, 2020
probably a Gay
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by SEGLIZ: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
grin grin

My guy just wanted to feel the size of the Anaconda. He was like I heard that black/brown men have big ubunja.. come let me feel it.

But to be honest, was the touch intentional? Person no fit mistakenly touch another person again. Football is a contact sport, and that's contact..

Useless ban

football is a game of contact. Yes, contact with the ball not the balls.
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by Godmademan(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2020
I onCE had an experience like this on the field. The man I was marking was on my wrong side and I was expecting a through ball to him from my inside which would have put him through on goal. My instinct at that moment was to put my left hand across him to limit his movement and keep track of his position while adjusting my position to intercept the pass. The pass did come and could nit intercept but I was able to stop the man from getting to it Ball though found another opponent on the flank. In that split second I knew I handled something that felt like stones but in the frenzy of a an aattacking move by the opponents, I ignored the sensation. Was however drawn back to it by the guy who was screaming angrily that I grabbed his cock. It was funNY to think of initially so I laughed and went over to him to apologize. Dude was fuming. Couldn't really plave if he was angry because of the fact his cock was grabbed or that he thought it wss done intentionally or it was the goal scoring chance denied. Dude kept complaining throughout the game. In all honesty, it was purely accidental.

My point, If the Celtic man is obstructing play book him. This decision by the FA is illogical and speaks volume of the fact thAt the administrators are bunch of dunces.
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by SaturnNick(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2020
Mrpsly247:
Grab his balz official meme
lol
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by MrFly(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2020
donbachi:
If u can't get the ball...get the ball.
lol. Get the balls
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by Octopusssy(f): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2020
O fa werey l'epon
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by Ayobami7(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2020
lol na wa ooo
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by donbachi(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
grin grin

My guy just wanted to feel the size of the Anaconda. He was like I heard that black/brown men have big ubunja.. come let me feel it.

But to be honest, was the touch intentional? Person no fit mistakenly touch another person again. Football is a contact sport, and that's contact..

Useless ban
just like a girl walk pass u and touch there...all na contacts.
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by sylve11: 8:25am On Jan 07, 2020
livebyday:

There are alot of closet gay men on this forum angry

grin cool
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by Overman: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2020
If you miss the ball, don't miss the ballz
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by LordShiva97(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2020
grin
donbachi:
sad
donbachi:
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by Josh44s(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2020
donbachi:

1 Like

Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by HallaDaTruth: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2020
Techdra:

Why stereotyping? Aren't gays human beings too? ...
They are lesser humans

1 Like

Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by maasoap(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2020
logon599:

Nothing funny about that. And it has intentional written all over it. Grabbing, not punching or some kind of unintentional touching. More like retaliation
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by maasoap(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
grin grin

Useless ban

The title reads "grabbing", the pics shows grabbing but your reaction is about touching. There is no connection between the post and your reaction, no offence
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2020
Dat some gay shit
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by tosyne2much(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2020
It was accidental
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by luminouz(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Grabhisballs

Your attention is needed here!! grin
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by luminouz(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2020
tosyne2much:
It was accidental

Nope....
Revenge...
Re: Ryan Christie Banned For Grabbing Alfredo Morelos By The Genitals During A Match by chigozie007(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2020
That guy there is the best baller ever liveth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7, His First Casual Fragrance / Throwback Picture Of Super Eagles Team / Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.