Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

His Grace Saved Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Grace Saved Us (145 Views)

How God Saved Us From The Snake That Entered My Neighbors Room / The Glory Of His Grace ( sin, repentance and salvation ) / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Grace Saved Us by ochibuogwu5: 5:09am On Jan 07, 2020
Titus 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 3:7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Re: His Grace Saved Us by akudinaobi(m): 5:10am On Jan 07, 2020
OK thanks
Re: His Grace Saved Us by Oxb90: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2020
May God bless you. Thanks for reminding me that its nothing but by Gods grace that I am alive today.

(1) (Reply)

The Battle You Can't Win / Open Heaven 8 January 2020- Power Vs Authority Iii / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, January 12, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.