Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion (42202 Views)

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus / Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by itsme01: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

You can't deceive anyone again

USA and the world knows Christains are endangered species under Buhari....

Did the presidency say anything about the kidnapped can Chief...

US sponsored Buhari under Obama, US are selling weapons to Buhari under Trump..

your all mitghty US is in the pocket of Gulf countries like Saudi.. or why did you think Trumps official visit was to Saudi and he got $1bn defense contracts

and since Buhari has being killing Ipobians and you guys writing to US embassy and UN, they snubed you, but Sowore only wrote once and they came to his rescue

1 Like

Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by Popcaleb1: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2020
I tot they said BH is no more in Nigeria
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by Rawtruth1: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=GreyLaw post=85571336]Terrible when people kill others for nothing. Thank God these clowns don't hold the balance of power in this world else they'd nuke everybody.[/quote God knows what he is doing.
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by amakabel: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2020
They would not protest against this one that is happening in their country, mtcheeeew
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by xpool(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2020
GreyLaw:
Terrible when people kill others for nothing. Thank God these clowns don't hold the balance of power in this world else they'd nuke everybody.
Exactly!
That is why America exist, check Nostradenus predictions
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

This is a Muslim man trying to fool you

He is a fool. Infact a fantastic fool. Just look at his analysis.

1 Like

Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by gambia(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2020
It baffles me seeing people being killed in such a way, whats the purpose of having a government if it can't secure citizens life undecided
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by pagorino(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2020
Gandollar:
These are soft targets. No cause for alarm.
you are mentally deranged
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by bubu2019: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
They should continue. At least their voting population is reducing
That is if election ever take place.

las las them go write 5million votes from there as usual
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by imam07: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2020
It has started. Fir those you Muslims supporting the iran on retaliating against United States. This is the retaliation if u dont know. Nah Africans go dey feel the heat not the US. Hope u see for yourself now. You senseless idiot fighting for the terrorists iran people.
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by klax(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2020
emmatony:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1Z526J

You see their lives When Quessim Soleiman was hacked down by US these demons were upset now see what their fellow Muslim had done to them.

I'm ashamed of that religion wallahi because if these people had stood and rejected terrorism and forcefully flush them out of their midst today Islam won't be like a forbidden fruit for sane mind but Muslim prefer to be praying in the same mosque with a killer terrorist in as far he shout Allah Akbar. It's a shame.

When you say terrorist are Muslim they will say no Muslim don't do terrorism but what have your religious leader done about flushing them by force by fire? Nothing just audio dissociation blabla.

Fulani herdsmen killing buhari refused bluntly to prosecute them or flush them out now see what boko animals or whatever had done wasted 30 innocent souls.

I always thank God for nations like US and Isreal who God almighty gave super human intelligent in warfare and technological skills to stand tall against these people orelse the entire human race would have be wipe out in one day by these people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by Angelfrost(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
When you guys become sensitive to me and my people, i would be sensitive to you and your people. irrespective. we cannot be selective in our sensitivity.

I neither know you nor your people... But, I treat all mortals alike without recourse to tribe, race, or ethnicity.

That said, two wrongs can never make any right... Being insensitive to people's plights just because few of their tribesmen were insensitive towards you or your people is immaturity of the lowest form.

Death equals all!!!

2 Likes

Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by XklusivGistBlog(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Racoon:
shocked The same state 40 private jets landed last week for the opulent wedding of the daughter of the GMD NNPC? If these elites can land safely then any part of Maiduguri should be safe for these poor souls.Alas! It's not so.So sad!

Yet Borno governor was involved in an effizzy condemning soldiers alleged to be collecting 1k from motorists though it's condemnable.Provide security, no they won't.

The leaders of this people being killed don't care for them.The armed forces are fighting a guerrilla warfare wherein they are just being sacrificed as pawns.God save this nation.Rest on people.

Your name is Racoon, but you sound like a cocoon
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by philcom09: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2020
Bring your products/services to the faces of your customers this 2020.
Let us help you with your marketing goal this year.
From N120,000 we will produce a one minute catchy and unique promo video and promote it on linkedin, Instargram, Facebook and Twitter for a two months period.

Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by jaxxy(m): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2020
What do they gain by all these?
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by faoogoke(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Recent information says 7 people not 30 died. One of the persons moving with the crowd crossing the bridge had pbied and was detonated while they were crossing. So sad!
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by ItooWorWor(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2020
Boko boys again but I taught they were technically.......
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

I neither know you nor your people... But, I treat all mortals alike without recourse to tribe, race, or ethnicity.

That said, two wrongs can never make any right... Being insensitive to people's plights just because few of their tribesmen were insensitive towards you or your people is immaturity of the lowest form.

Death equals all!!!
well, say whatever. i dont really care. if you had said these things when my people were being killed irrespective of whatever reason then i would take you serious. call me immature, that is your own opinion. untill you are faced with a situation that changes your perspective then you have no right to judge whatsoever. and if you are a southerner,you are one reason why Nigeria is a mess. being politically correct and bias claiming to be objective. when trump killed the iranian general i guess you werejumping up and down. and lastly it is not possible to treat everyone equally. it has never happened and would never start with you.
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2020
bubu2019:
That is if election ever take place.

las las them go write 5million votes from there as usual
grin Boko Haram is doing good job.
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by gnss(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2020
Oh My goodness ! Things should be put in place to averts further occurrences . Don't die of Staphylococcus aureus.Get cured now .Dr.Wale cured me . WhatsApp 08100459321 .Call 09023688697
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by oloriooko(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2020
Yet the Army sent their to help out are busy collecting 1k from every motorist and bubu doesn't see any reason making changes
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by Ttipsy(f): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Esseite:
Nigeria is really a tale of two countries..

You have the Northern Nigeria, totally different from the Southern Nigeria..
Nigeria is together because of oil in the south

Terrorists is trying hard to colonize all,, but it isn't working. it's high time everybody depart
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by ZombieTERROR: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2020
itsme01:

US sponsored Buhari under Obama, US are selling weapons to Buhari under Trump..

your all mitghty US is in the pocket of Gulf countries like Saudi.. or why did you think Trumps official visit was to Saudi and he got $1bn defense contracts

and since Buhari has being killing Ipobians and you guys writing to US embassy and UN, they snubed you, but Sowore only wrote once and they came to his rescue

Terrorists have black patch on their fore heads
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by vincentjk(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2020
LtChisom:

can you gist me more and elaborately cos am about joining.

Gist you on what
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by CHIDOHSKI: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2020
The problem of today cannot be solved by the mentality that created them.
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by letitrainnow(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2020
RIP
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by MightySparrow: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2020
From Uthman Dan Fodio to Shekau: Borno will never forget the impact of Islam
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by mamatwiny(f): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2020
It seems the Nigerian press has finally been gagged. Imagine hearing such news from Reuters! Wonders shall never end in this country. I pray for freedom. Anything you add after the freedom, na u sabi.
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by LtChisom: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2020
vincentjk:

Gist you on what
What you said na, about your friends that left the military be why they left the military for business, that is what I meant.
Re: 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion by monlawal(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? / Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan / Confusion As Photo Of President Tinubu Appears In PDP Program Of Event In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.