Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Man Narrates Experience With NDLEA Officer After He Was said To Be Doing Drugs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates Experience With NDLEA Officer After He Was said To Be Doing Drugs (389 Views)

Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Police Officer After Attack In Benue State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Narrates Experience With NDLEA Officer After He Was said To Be Doing Drugs by Lorddamlad1(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2020
young man has taken to his Twitter page to let people know is experience with the NDLEA Officers after he was accused if doing drugs. The young man was asked to come off a bus after the officer said his eyes look thin and then definitely he must be into drugs. He wrote saying " Yesterday I was singled by NDLEA as a suspect. I was told to come down of the bus, and to confess to my crimes. I asked the man why he taught I was in drugs, and he said my eyes are thin. I told him I was using recommend glasses and my eyes were stressed. He insisted I was on drugs. He asked what was in my bag and I told him books, clothes and shoes. He wanted to see my drug, and I told him I don't have and I don't do.

Click on link below to read more:

https://damladupdates..com/2020/01/man-narrates-experience-with-ndlea.html

Re: Man Narrates Experience With NDLEA Officer After He Was said To Be Doing Drugs by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2020
Sorry bro
Re: Man Narrates Experience With NDLEA Officer After He Was said To Be Doing Drugs by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2020
grin grin

You are still lying and not ready to confess.. They wont just single you out of many bus passengers.. oga, you re a drug lord, NDLEA personnel are expert In eye retina surveillance and body language.

I hope they beat the living daylight out of you.

Brown rooftop druglord

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert / Man Bites Dog To Death In The Volta Region Ghana / Maryam Sanda - Nigeria Cannot Reward Boko Haram And Then Sentence Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.