Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Fresh Loading 2 Million Barrels BLCO To Ghana Dollor Deal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fresh Loading 2 Million Barrels BLCO To Ghana Dollor Deal (663 Views)

Dangote Refinery To Buy 24 Million Barrels Of US Crude Oil – Bloomberg / $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil / TTO Ghana Fresh Loading Naira Deal 2 Million Barrels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Loading 2 Million Barrels BLCO To Ghana Dollor Deal by worldstevo: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2020
Hi, I am Stephen and if you check my posts I have been quite active in postings on crude oil on this platform. You can call or chat me up on WhatsApp 08067643756

The pricing is $12/4

PROCEDURE FOR (2MILLION BARREL) TTO TO GHANA

1. BUYER SIGN SPA AND RETURN WITH ATB FORMAT SUCH AS NNPC APPROVED SUPERCARGO AND INSPECTOR DETAILS AND TUG BOAT DETAILS INCLUDING THEIR INT’L PPT AND TELEPHONE NO.

2. BUYER BLOCKS 1MILLION DOLLAR OR ITS NAIRA EQUIVALENT IN BUYERS ACCOUNT IN FAVOUR OF SELLER(AN ACCOUNT WILL NOMINATED FOR THIS) PRODUCT AND CAPTAIN ATTESTATION.

3. UPON CONFIRMATION OF BLOCK FUNDS SELLER LOADS, ISSUE NOR AND ETA TO BUYER.

4. SELLER CAPTAIN ANNOUNCES ARRIVAL, BUYER SHIPPING AGENCY CLEARS IN VESSEL FOR ANCHORING. LOADED VESSEL CAPTAIN ISSUES MATB FOR CLEARS AND INVITES BUYERS ISPECTOR AND INSPECTOR FOR CONFIRMATION AND Q AND Q.

5. AFTER CONFIRMATION CAPTAIN RELEASES ATTESTION, SIGNED BY HIM AND BUYER SUPER CARGO. INSPECTOR TAKES SAMPLE FOR Q ANA Q ANALYSIS, WHILE SUPER CARGO, REMAINS ON BOARD.

6. AT THIS POINT D BLOCK FUNDS TURNS CASH.

7. AFTER SUCCESSFUL Q AND Q RESULT HAVE BEEN RELEASED AND SENT TO SELLR ALL CONCERNED, SELLER ISSUES COMMERCIAL INVOICE TO SELLER.

8. BUYER MAKES FULL PAYMENT VIA MT 103 OF FULL CARGO LESS LOGISTICS, AND COMMISSION TO ALL CONCERNED.

9. AFTER CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT ALL DOCUMENTS ARE TRANFERED IN BUYERS NAME. SELLER INTRODUCES BUYER TO VESSEL HANDLER FOE RECHARTERING.

10. BUYER RECHARTERS VESSEL AND VESSEL SAIL TO IT FINAL DESTINATION.

You can call or chat me up on WhatsApp 08067643756
Re: Fresh Loading 2 Million Barrels BLCO To Ghana Dollor Deal by SocialJustice: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2020
Oil deals aren't done online. You've wasted one year and planning to waste this year too. If you really want buyers, contact foreign refineries directly stop wasting your time with middlemen who have never seen N1m in their life.
Re: Fresh Loading 2 Million Barrels BLCO To Ghana Dollor Deal by worldstevo: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
Oil deals aren't done online. You've wasted one year and planning to waste this year too. If you really want buyers, contact foreign refineries directly stop wasting your time with middlemen who have never seen N1m in their life.

Bro, much as I appreciate your comments; its not needed. I know whom my target audience of this post are and when they reach out to me, I will be the judge if they are a waste of time or not
Re: Fresh Loading 2 Million Barrels BLCO To Ghana Dollor Deal by SocialJustice: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
worldstevo:

Bro, much as I appreciate your comments; its not needed. I know whom my target audience of this post are and when they reach out to me, I will be the judge if they are a waste of time or not
Wish you the best.
Re: Fresh Loading 2 Million Barrels BLCO To Ghana Dollor Deal by Bigseyidon: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hello Steve, is this deal still open. I have a genuine sellers. As long as this is not one of them time wasting deals floating around. We can do this business.

(1) (Reply)

Rush Now Uba Creative Minds Loan Offer 2020 / Start Learning Professional Web Design Today / Are You Looking For An Accounting Software For Your Business? Try Busywin 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.