Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC (16500 Views)

Henry Onyekuru And Sofiane Feghouli Fire Galatasaray Into Turkish Cup Final / Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray / Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2020
It is AS Monaco NOT Monaco FC.

1 Like

Re: Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC by anochuko01(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2020
NUJABEZ:

Don't be so bitter. Your last line does not absolve you of all the bitterness you spewed.
Would being bitter add to my account?
Use your sense, and talk the truth always even if it involves your family member.
Re: Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC by Jyde89: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2020
anochuko01:

Bros, This man dey claim 22 years.
He's already passed his prime in the real world.

like I said do you have proof, cos na Lere boy o; na community high school the guy go. he's not yet 30, try make your findings so you can prove me wrong.
Re: Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC by SmartyPants(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2020
CharleyBright:
Hmmm

From Galatasaray to Everton, Everton to Monaco, and Monaco back to Galatasaray...

Dude are u good enough? Why dem dey toss you upandan like ping pong?
What i certainly know is that: No team loan out a good player.
If them loan you out, know that you are not good enough, what they now diplomatically term " Surplus to Requirement".

From Everton to Galatasaray on loan, then sold to Monaco because he does not have enough caps to play in England. Got injured on arrival to Monaco, now loaned background Galatasaray.

And Galatasaray is a big European club.

2 Likes

Re: Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC by OnlineWell(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2020
Goodluck Henry

I sell Google Voice accounts
Do check my signature

1 Like

Re: Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2020
Too many haters in here. one thing for sure, the guy can afford his bills without crying for help and that is just the main thing in life. Take care of your bills
Re: Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC by BabangidaHamza(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2020
blaqhat:
Why are they using this guy's career to play ludo?
because he claimed to be 21yrs but plays like someone who is over 33yrs, his age depends on his capability. From all indications the Monaco Management discovered that he's more than his actual age he claimed to be..
Re: Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC by Baroba(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2020
BabangidaHamza:
because he claimed to be 21yrs but plays like someone who is over 33yrs, his age depends on his capability. From all indications the Monaco Management discovered that he's more than his actual age he claimed to be..

"From all indications"..you must have been in the room when they made the so called discovery, Nigerians and bitterness..You think playing for Galatasaray is easy..Henry is a young man enjoying his life, go sort out your own life and stop making silly assumptions..
Re: Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
This Guy should just move to any championship or lower clubs in Spain ,cause Turkey no be am(career killers,retirement zone
Re: Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC by debbysure01(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
It's a good move for him rather than rotten on the bench in Monaco....

Burn that fat in 28 days....Check my signature
Re: Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC by Legendguru: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Henry Onyekuru Rejoins Galatasaray Till Season End From Monaco FC by obiem(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
blaqhat:
Why are they using this guy's career to play ludo?

Ludo is even good....I think it's ping pong. From Gala to Monaco from Monaco to Gala again. Wetin naa......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. / Msport Online Betting Wbsite Review – Is Msport Legit Or Scam / International Olympic Committee Asks All Sports To Ban Russia And Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.