Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Job Vacancy: Nigerian Foundries Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy: Nigerian Foundries Limited (325 Views)

Nigerian Foundries Limited Test Invite. / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited / Nigerian Foundries Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy: Nigerian Foundries Limited by DAYOODS(m): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2020
Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.

Applications are invited for:

Title: Management Trainee

Details

Two Year Program for fresh university graduates who have completed compulsory NYSC program.
Program Completion:

Upon completion of the program and based on performance, the candidate may be offered permanent employment and promotion.
Requirements

Candidates should possess a discipline in Foundry Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Civil Engineering, Material and Metallurgical Engineering e.t.c.
Applicants must have basic knowledge of 3D AutoCAD and Solid works.
Must be a computer literate
Must have passion for Foundry Engineering.
Strong Analytical and interpersonal skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to produce quality work in a consistent manner.
Ability to work independently and part of the team.
Adaptability to changing demands.
Application Closing Date 9th January, 2020.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruitment@nigerianfoundries.com using “Management Trainee” as subject of email.

https://greatdnews.com.ng/job-vacancy-nigerian-foundries-limited/

Re: Job Vacancy: Nigerian Foundries Limited by prowriterss: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2020
Seeking the job of your dreams? Look no further! I provide interview-winning resume writing services for those seeking entry level, professional, and executive roles.

My extensive experience in International Recruitment and Resume Writing has allowed me to gain an in-depth knowledge of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of disciplines. I can make your resume shine.

Choose from the range of packages below or contact me for a custom offer.

✎ Package 1 - Professional Resume + Design
✎ Package 2 - Professional Resume + Design + Cover Letter

You can be confident that you'll receive an ATS compliant resume of outstanding quality, giving you an edge over other applicants and getting you the interview you deserve.

✪ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ✪
Email me service.prowriters@gmail.com
Or call nd whatsapp me +2349018902459

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representatives / Distributors And Wholesalers Needed Nationwide / Protein International Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.