Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US (1647 Views)

Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by sarrki(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2020
Russian Military Pays Respects to Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated by the US

The commander of the Russian Group of Forces in Syria led a delegation to Iran's Syria embassy mourning ceremony

A military delegation from a group of Russian troops in Syria visited the Iranian embassy to pay tribute and express condolences to the Iranians in connection with the death of General Suleymani, commander of the Kods IRGC Iran, as a result of the American strike. Wreaths were laid from the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation and directly from our group of forces in Syria.
In the photo from the Iranian embassy as part of the delegation, the commander of the group of forces (forces) of the Armed forces of the Russian Federation in the Syrian Arab Republic, General Alexander Chayko.

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by sarrki(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2020
Russia and France are traitors

Russia selling arms to Middle East for terrorist activities

France selling arms to militia and terrorist in Africa

America only sells to legitimate government

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Davash222(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2020
In that case, they should keep more Respects for more to come.

Do anyhow and see anyhow.

-Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by austinsmat(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2020
Persian don't allow Russian to push you guys into this war, Putin only interesting in sell his arsenals for more money with your oil.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by madridguy(m): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2020
I know everything is just gra gra and am sure the matter will be settled amicably.

IRAN has shown the world the material they're made of. Atleast for them to get the attention of the whole world since Friday shows they can cause some kata Kata.

I hope some day my beloved country Nigeria will be able to get to this level.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by maynation(f): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2020
sarrki:

If this is coming from you then there's hope for mental reawakening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by madridguy(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2020
Legitimate like Saudi Arabia to kill innocent children and women in Yemen.

sarrki:

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Fash20: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2020
Nice one from Russia

We are watching

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2020
This means they have chosen side. U S A should be very careful of the soviet
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:

If this is coming from you then there's hope for mental reawakening.
. damn.. you really this cute
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by maynation(f): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2020
biGDhAp:
. damn.. you really this cute

GOSH undecided undecided
You've checked all the 2,395,730 profiles on Nairaland??
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:

GOSH undecided undecided
You've checked all the 2,395,730 profiles on Nairaland??
... nah.. lol .. I usually don't do that .. but been wanting to see what you look like. I imagined you'd be ugly. sorry..
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by maynation(f): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2020
biGDhAp:
... nah.. lol .. I usually don't do that .. but been wanting to see what you look like. I imagined you'd be ugly. sorry..

Yeah, I'm fugly. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:

Yeah, I'm fugly. Thanks.
.. *grins*
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Sportwin(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2020
sarrki:

Sharap

All the weapons that isis are using
Na u give them

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by nijabazaar: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2020
Chai

American hegemony is the real problem. If Trump was a tinpot dictator of some banana republic somewhere, nobody would even care. The very possibility that someone like Trump can be in charge of the biggest military and economy on the planet, with hardly any checks and balances worth mentioning, is catastrophic.

I tell ppl that most world powers are covertly sympathetic to Iran, I mean everyone in his right sense should be with this particular case

Russia, Framce, Germany , CHINA all have commiserated with Iran except the lap dog Britain. What Trump did was very wrong, religious sentiments apart. The protests in America confirmed it.

Terrorism is bad but there is no point in fanning the flames of war just to boost your fragile ego.

The real sponsors of Terrorism Is Saudi Arabia and yet Trump treats them like Bromze Gods

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by dejiolaniyan(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. *grins*
A ship about to sail? cheesy
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by FryMosquito: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Which way is forward now?
Since Russia don dey pay condolences
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Emusan(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
All these evils world leaders just realize that the world is too cold & quiet, and decided to create some noisy sound for people.

God is watching all of you!
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by onyotakom: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Birds of a feather flocks together
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Omotaday(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:

Yeah, I'm fugly. Thanks.
*swallows*
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Iran’s General Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
dejiolaniyan:
A ship about to sail? cheesy
... nah

(1) (Reply)

Burundi Is Only Country In Africa Without reported Covid 19. This Is The Secret. / Israel Plans To Abduct Iranian President / Mike Pence Changes Twitter Bio To Picture Of Biden And Harris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.