Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

3 Apps That Are Better Than You University Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Apps That Are Better Than You University Degree (3516 Views)

Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks / Your University Degree Is As Important As These Five People / The Three Free Apps That Are More Important Than Any University Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Apps That Are Better Than You University Degree by Hanabi(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2020
free Apps that are better than your University degree..

Can you go a day without them?

In our world today, some many people will do anything to gain admission into the best university in their country, but things never really go as plan or do they!. Today I will tell you 3 free apps that will make you regret going for that degree.

All the struggle you went through just to gain a decorated piece of paper.

Except you study a medical or law related course, you certificate might turn out to be useless in the real world, How do I mean?

Before I say anything, let me ask you a few question.

1. What is education?

2. What is degree?

3. Do you having a degree make you employable?

I'm super sure you know the answers to all my question, and you should also know that " education is not equal to degree ". Yeah right! sincerely speaking, can you really defend your so....

Read more ...

http://www.trendsnaija.online/2019/11/3-free-apps-that-are-better-than-your-university-degree.html

1 Like

Re: 3 Apps That Are Better Than You University Degree by churchee: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mtcheeew
Re: 3 Apps That Are Better Than You University Degree by owelle22(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Is too early please
Re: 3 Apps That Are Better Than You University Degree by Youngsage: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
shocked shocked

I'm traumatized by OP's terrible use of English! Thank God for my high immunity. If not, ehn...

Op, say the truth: do you have a degree?
Don't even bother to answer.

What about an education?
I doubt!

Okay, let's assume you are 'educated' and you have a degree, then maybe you should do more research on apps that can help improve your grammar so you can at least appear like an educated blogger. You obviously need to make use of the apps you talk about first, before informing others about it.

After all, they are free! Go help yourself first.

11 Likes

Re: 3 Apps That Are Better Than You University Degree by theManOfGod(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
It is obvious that OP does not know what a University Degree is. Google and YouTube are nice apps for people who are deliberate about learning but they can never replace a University Degree

1 Like

Re: 3 Apps That Are Better Than You University Degree by nlPoster: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is the era of revenge for whoever has a bone to pick with the Nigerian system they encountered while growing up.

We are experiencing their wrath oh!!!!!!!

Extracting your pound of flesh on hapless Nigerians who you believe had it easier than you. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 3 Apps That Are Better Than You University Degree by cyndy36: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hanabi:
free Apps that are better than your University degree..

If you want to be one of Opay Agents in 2020 and make money move. Now is the time. Take advantage of this great opportunity and thank me later. Opay is the new financial freedom we've all been waiting for.. Rush now and WhatsApp 08123443985 before the queue gets long!!!!

https:///send?phone=+2348123443985

Can you go a day without them?

In our world today, some many people will do anything to gain admission into the best university in their country, but things never really go as plan or do they!. Today I will tell you 3 free apps that will make you regret going for that degree.

All the struggle you went through just to gain a decorated piece of paper.

Except you study a medical or law related course, you certificate might turn out to be useless in the real world, How do I mean?

Before I say anything, let me ask you a few question.

1. What is education?

2. What is degree?

3. Do you having a degree make you employable?

I'm super sure you know the answers to all my question, and you should also know that " education is not equal to degree ". Yeah right! sincerely speaking, can you really defend your so....

Read more ...

http://www.trendsnaija.online/2019/11/3-free-apps-that-are-better-than-your-university-degree.html
Re: 3 Apps That Are Better Than You University Degree by Bynz: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Let's be honest Nigeria University degree no be here at all home and abroad... You stand better chances becoming an entrepreneur or employable have an online degree compare to naija bsc

theManOfGod:
It is obvious that OP does not know what a University Degree is. Google and YouTube are nice apps for people who are deliberate about learning but they can never replace a University Degree
Re: 3 Apps That Are Better Than You University Degree by seanwilliam(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Three most valuable apps in nigeria.. are
1. HANGOUT
2. Facebook
3. POF
Re: 3 Apps That Are Better Than You University Degree by nlPoster: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2020
theManOfGod:
It is obvious that OP does not know what a University Degree is.

Our folks are obsessed with being "better than" to the point where it gets painfully obvious just how far behind we actually are.

It's like running a race and all the other contestants intentionally go slower, and the winner (Nigeria) gets puffed up with pride.
Re: 3 Apps That Are Better Than You University Degree by lordally(m): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Youngsage:
shocked shocked

I'm traumatized by OP's terrible use of English! Thank God for my high immunity. If not, ehn...

Op, say the truth: do you have a degree?
Don't even bother to answer.

What about an education?
I doubt!

Okay, let's assume you are 'educated' and you have a degree, then maybe you should do more research on apps that can help improve your grammar so you can at least appear like an educated blogger. You obviously need to make use of the apps you talk about first, before informing others about it.

After all, they are free! Go help yourself first.
This one off me with Laughter ooo grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A’level; Bowen University Jupeb & Ijmb Admission Form 2020/2021 / Any Information About The Neco Gce 2010/2011 Registration? / The Beautiful Life Of Nigerian University Lecturers That You Do Not Know About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.