Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye & Oyedepo, Will Die Soon, They’ll Not Make Heaven -okiki - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye & Oyedepo, Will Die Soon, They’ll Not Make Heaven -okiki (609 Views)

I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje / Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye & Oyedepo, Will Die Soon, They’ll Not Make Heaven -okiki by Goneetetebari(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2020
Apostle Paul Okikijesu of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry has declared that God told him that Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor W.F Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church and Bishop Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, will die soon.

In what he described as part of his prophesies for the year 2020, Okikijesu, also said that God revealed to him that the mentioned men of God will not have a place in heaven when...READ MORE
https://bbpresh.com/2020-prophecy-god-told-me-pastors-kumuyi-adeboye-oyedepo-will-die-soon-theyll-not-make-heaven-apostle-okikijes/

Re: Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye & Oyedepo, Will Die Soon, They’ll Not Make Heaven -okiki by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Goneetetebari:
Apostle Paul Okikijesu of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry has declared that God told him that Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor W.F Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church and Bishop Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, will die soon.

In what he described as part of his prophesies for the year 2020, Okikijesu, also said that God revealed to him that the mentioned men of God will not have a place in heaven when...READ MORE
https://bbpresh.com/2020-prophecy-god-told-me-pastors-kumuyi-adeboye-oyedepo-will-die-soon-theyll-not-make-heaven-apostle-okikijes/
Re: Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye & Oyedepo, Will Die Soon, They’ll Not Make Heaven -okiki by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Goneetetebari:
[#]Apostle Paul Okikijesu of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry has declared that God told him that Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor W.F Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church and Bishop Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, will die soon.

https://bbpresh.com/2020-prophecy-god-told-me-pastors-kumuyi-adeboye-oyedepo-will-die-soon-theyll-not-make-heaven-apostle-okikijes/[/#]

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Imes. / TB Joshua Speaks On Coronavirus Fears! / Covid 19: Reason For Increase, Why You May Test Positive !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.