Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Uk - Property Buying And Investment Opportunity - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Uk - Property Buying And Investment Opportunity (585 Views)

Building Insurance For Your Uk Property / How One Man Turned £500 Into £10m ( Uk Property Biz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk - Property Buying And Investment Opportunity by NativeCap: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2010
I have pondered on this for a while, but have come to the conclusion to give it a go.

For those with an interest in buying properties in the UK, these are very fantastic and interesting times to be involved. As most of us may be aware, property (real estate) is one of the most secure investment vehicle/asset, amongst other asset classes.

Possessing 5 years of solid experience in the area of property management, and property purchases, we offer our services in the buying, refurb/design, negotiations, advice, as well as utilising our contacts from valuers/inspection, solicitors, accountants and so on, in all property business, for the HNWI in the UK space. There are "literally" 100 unique ways of structuring and purchasing property, with a focus on making money from day one - I mean significant amounts of cash returns, depending on structure, exit or general entry plan.

We offer consultancy services to Investment Houses, AMC’s, and other SPV’s, seeking entry into the UK space/market. Our focus will be on cash purchases ONLY, as the current economic climate highly restricts mortgage lending or financing.

For more details, and to see how we can be of assistance, please provide your contact details, and i'll be in touch.

@lawyer, i will be happy to talk to you and answer any questions you may have if of interest. Commission split for brokers/introducers.

(1) (Reply)

Shops To Let At Banjoko Street Off Brown Street,oshodi! / Cheap Land For Sale In Ikeja! / 6750sqm Fenced Land For Lease Behind Chevron H/q Lekki N7m P/a Frm 5yrs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.