Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office (11358 Views)

FG Charges Miyetti Allah Leader With ‘unlawful Creation Of Ethnic Militia’ / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) / FG Charges Ekweremadu, Akpan With Refusal To Declare Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by geokay777(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kwanza:
If you didn't attend, return the cash through Kyari stylishly before you are asked to step aside, and further replaced.

Àbí, that's better than to rubbish your personality for only #5m.
Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by Biafrarep(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
superlanny:
Lol, ordinary 5million, when his mates are doing billions or dollars.
This one na chicken where big boys like Atiku, Saraki, orji uzor kalu and 95% of politicians are.
Smallie....if I am a politician and I want to steal, am starting from 1billion upwards, I no fit mumu go dey steal 5million.
Why am I not surprised that you omitted the biggest fraudster of all, Tinubu AKA the bullion van general??
Well, for all intents and purposes, this afonja is about to be thrown under the bus to make way for another Fulani man. Lol, the algae soup guzzling conehead stole a paltry 5 million and he is being disgraced while other abo.kis that stole in billions are not only walking free but also manning their posts. Indeed Nigeria is not just a zoo but an animal farm.

I don't know when afonja Muslims will get sense. Anyways, I pity their Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by saniby: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
OP and The Nation newspaper should please change the title to "ICPC charges..........." and not "FG charges........"
Tge last time I check, ICPC is an independent organization pls. Don't bring in FG to color the story to suit your desire.

Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-fg-charges-surveyors-councils-president-agbenla-with-abuse-of-office/

Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by LionTiger(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
GreyLaw:

I hope this isn't true. I sincerely do NOT trust this president. Even if I do, I do not trust whoever they want to give those lands to.

You can cross check facts.
Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by Neoteny(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Racoon:
cheesy Remember Prof.Yusuf(NHIS sec.) was even reinstated twice without any investigation by the anti-corruption govt of MJ Buhari despite former Minister of Health-Prof.Isaac Adewole setting up a board that indicted him twice for corruption

Bashir Magashir is still defense minister despite indict- ment in corruption during the Abacha era.Lawal Daura is about to be reinstated.Only southerners are always corrupt(Obono-Obla, Adeosun, Onnoghen, Eyo-Ita, OUK, Northern minority Christians etc).Fight corruption holistically they wont yet they claim they're fighting corruption.

Whataboutism, the refuge of the scoundrel
Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by Badonasty(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
is there any honest person in this country?
Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
saniby:
OP and The Nation newspaper should please change the title to "ICPC charges..........." and not "FG charges........"
Tge last time I check, ICPC is an independent organization pls. Don't bring in FG to color the story to suit your desire.

ICPC is working for FG, will you just say LG? the question is why hide identity of the one who son was caught with USD5 Million driving a Lamborghini in Dubai and charged the one that got N5million for unattended meeting?
Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by Kwanza: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
saniby:

Tell The Nation Newspapers......or you tell the mods
Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by tityboi: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oh
Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by wink2015(m): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
He should have attended the conference and enjoy himself.

Instead of taking the cash.

NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY HAS BEEN ONE OF THE "FREE ATM" CARD TO ENRICH PRIVATE POCKET.

By the time Buhari leaves office, the FINANCIAL HAVOC wrecked on Nigeria by his ABOKI brothers will come to limelight.

He is just pointing fingers at the YORUBAs at the moment.
Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by masseratti: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
seunmsg:
ICPC is a useless and corrupt agency. The immediate past surveyor general of the federation committed worse crimes and stole billions of Naira with incontrovertible evidences before the commission. Instead of taking him to court, they took bribe and buried the case. They should be prosecuting the bigger thieves instead of pursuing people that stole chicken change.
two wrongs don't make a right, let him have his day in court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by GMbuharii: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Another coneheaded structure about to be replaced by a Fulani... grin
Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by GMbuharii: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
seunmsg:
ICPC is a useless and corrupt agency. The immediate past surveyor general of the federation committed worse crimes and stole billions of Naira with incontrovertible evidences before the commission. Instead of taking him to court, they took bribe and buried the case. They should be prosecuting the bigger thieves instead of pursuing people that stole chicken change.

Shattap there if you cannot mention the name.

I am sure if it were an Igbo person you would be with loud speaker. grin grin grin
Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by Perkins2018: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Biafrarep:

Why am I not surprised that you omitted the biggest fraudster of all, Tinubu AKA the bullion van general??
Well, for all intents and purposes, this afonja is about to be thrown under the bus to make way for another Fulani man. Lol, the algae soup guzzling conehead stole a paltry 5 million and he is being disgraced while other abo.kis that stole in billions are not only walking free but also manning their posts. Indeed Nigeria is not just a zoo but an animal farm.

I don't know when afonja Muslims will get sense. Anyways, I pity their Christians.

He didn’t mention peter hoebi too.

I wonder when you wawa fake eboyin igbos will have sense. I pity the original ibos from anambra.
Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by Perkins2018: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
LionTiger:

You can cross check facts.

Bring out the link to the news you fool!
Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by mrmatt(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=Kwanza post=85579967]If you didn't attend, return the cash through Kyari stylishly before you are asked to step aside, and further replaced.

By a northener.
Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by RichieDemorest: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
seunmsg:
ICPC is a useless and corrupt agency. The immediate past surveyor general of the federation committed worse crimes and stole billions of Naira with incontrovertible evidences before the commission. Instead of taking him to court, they took bribe and buried the case. They should be prosecuting the bigger thieves instead of pursuing people that stole chicken Psylas change.

Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by LionTiger(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Perkins2018:

Bring out the link to the news you fool!
No need cursing you back, Karma and Retribution will visit and avenge you.
Re: FG Charges Joseph Olorunjuwon Agbenla With Abuse Of Office by ProudDick: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2020
LionTiger:

No need cursing you back,
Karma and Retribution will visit and avenge you.
What is the source of your news?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him / Photos And Video From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna / I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.