Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Don't Compete With The Dead Sleeping This Year Learn New Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Compete With The Dead Sleeping This Year Learn New Skills (523 Views)

Nigerians Compete For Bitcoin Awards On Startup, Monica.ng / Download UDEMY Digital Courses For Free - Learn New Skills / BVN FORFEITURE ORDER: Stealing From The Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Compete With The Dead Sleeping This Year Learn New Skills by Holluwasehun: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
It's obvious that the government has nothing to offer the younger generation after several promises of failed 3 million jobs.

So I advice that in this new decade learn a new skill so you won't be stranded or have to put your hope in government any longer

Forklift and Crane operation is one of the hot cake job for people who desire to work in some major industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, sea port (Apapa wharf) you can get within and mostly outside the shore of this nation. It doesn't cost you much to be an operator and become hot cake.

Another advantage you get in quickly securing job as an operator is safety compliance certification.

You can contact us for your next forklift training today. 07060909845

(1) (Reply)

Hacking / The 50 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Starting A Business-book / [Wanted] I Need Someone Who Can Be Supplying Me Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.