Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Do You Handle The Anxiety You Feel When You Need To Present To Your Clients? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Handle The Anxiety You Feel When You Need To Present To Your Clients? (464 Views)

CBN Dormant Account Policy Triggers Anxiety In Banking Sector / Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share / How Do You Handle Angry Customers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle The Anxiety You Feel When You Need To Present To Your Clients? by IsuaWP: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
The question here is, please, how do you handle the anxiety you feel (stomachache, shaking hands or blanking out) when you need to present a topic/strategy/plan to your clients or in a meeting? Does anyone feel the same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle The Anxiety You Feel When You Need To Present To Your Clients? by budaatum: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Whenever I bear my 'ps' in mind weeks in advance, I tend to not feel anxiety on the day, but when I forget, I fail!

Proper Planning and Preparation and Practice Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Painfully Poor Production.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Production.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle The Anxiety You Feel When You Need To Present To Your Clients? by kkins25(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
Haha.... I usually press my foot harder against the ground to prevent other displacement behaviours such as scratching my head, placing my hands on my waist, nd many more........ planning ahead helps alot though. It didn't cure my pounding heart though.

(1) (Reply)

We Can Make Your Business Work. Come Now For Business Consultation / Any One Here Who Does Vessel Inspection / Purchase Media Wall Banners With Banner Printing In Melbourne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.