Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Supply Soya Bean. Yellow Maize, Groundnuts, Rice Paddy, Branded Rice. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Supply Soya Bean. Yellow Maize, Groundnuts, Rice Paddy, Branded Rice. (965 Views)

Corpers Cultivate Groundnuts, Rear Livestock In Sokoto / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) / Kebbi Begins Massive Soya Beans Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Supply Soya Bean. Yellow Maize, Groundnuts, Rice Paddy, Branded Rice. by Zbasunah(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Happy new year guys. I wish each of you a wonderful new year. I want to thank those who patronized our business last year. I want to say that we are deeply grateful. I also do want to apologize to every single person who we could not meet up with. Due to the year-end rush and high demand. I am here to serve you better.

For your soya bean, yellow maize, groundnuts, rice, palm kernel nuts in tons.
please kindly contact me. WhatsApp 09075721304
WILL BE GRATEFUL TO BE AT YOUR SERVICE.

Re: I Supply Soya Bean. Yellow Maize, Groundnuts, Rice Paddy, Branded Rice. by wholachy: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2020
Good day people,

Today i will like to introduce you to the finest premium branded groundnuts in Nigeria called Jola Roasted Nuts.

Our roasted groundnuts are crunchy, very neatly packaged and prepared with the best hygiene practice.

Our Gnuts are packaged in 2 sizes...the 250g and 500g.

We supply chain stores, supermarkets, events and party planners and individuals who buy from one dozen and above.

To make your orders, please Call or Whatsapp 08062227821, 08131074032 and 08084616992

A taste will convince you!

Re: I Supply Soya Bean. Yellow Maize, Groundnuts, Rice Paddy, Branded Rice. by uthlaw: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Zbasunah:
Happy new year guys. I wish each of you a wonderful new year. I want to thank those who patronized our business last year. I want to say that we are deeply grateful. I also do want to apologize to every single person who we could not meet up with. Due to the year-end rush and high demand. I am here to serve you better.

do you have soya,how much per tonne?
Re: I Supply Soya Bean. Yellow Maize, Groundnuts, Rice Paddy, Branded Rice. by Henryimoter(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Soyabeans available call 07069670428

Re: I Supply Soya Bean. Yellow Maize, Groundnuts, Rice Paddy, Branded Rice. by Aizenosa(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
How much for maize now and cost of transport to Benin City.
Re: I Supply Soya Bean. Yellow Maize, Groundnuts, Rice Paddy, Branded Rice. by QuickFoodOutlet: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Zbasunah:

Are You Into Agriculture? Do You Provide Agricultural Services?
Are You Into Livestock/Seafood Production?
Do You Sell Farm Equipments/Machinery?
Get A Larger Market For Your Business. Sell Directly To Consumers, Households and Companies

Re: I Supply Soya Bean. Yellow Maize, Groundnuts, Rice Paddy, Branded Rice. by korede2016(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Contact me.. I have soybeans delivery to Lagos for you.. 08119163175. Korede

(1) (Reply)

Life Plus Foundation International / What Is This Type Of Large Spider Called / Software That Help You Formulate Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.