Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Stop Sacking Nigerians - Chevron Staff Priotest Alleged Racism - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Stop Sacking Nigerians - Chevron Staff Priotest Alleged Racism (481 Views)

Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. / CBN Bars Banks From Sacking More Than 5 Staff Without Approval / Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Sacking Nigerians - Chevron Staff Priotest Alleged Racism by Akposkool(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL7Yx_R2cE0

Chevron Staff protesting against Management high handiness, racism against Nigerian Staff, reduction in entitlements while management entitlements are increased...

Re: Stop Sacking Nigerians - Chevron Staff Priotest Alleged Racism by EjaikreTheViper(f): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
useless gofamet
Re: Stop Sacking Nigerians - Chevron Staff Priotest Alleged Racism by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is one reason why we Igbos and other ethnic group will find it difficult to be independent. Some tribes are okay with the tag of being slaves. We are not different from the African Americans. Ours is that colonialism is done using our black people.
Re: Stop Sacking Nigerians - Chevron Staff Priotest Alleged Racism by Simplyleo: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Why wont they treat you the way they like when all you do everyday is praising oyibo man?

If your services are important to them, they won't sack you, regardless of your nationality because they are out for business.

Clowns will sit down and start insulting Nigeria and Black generally, all to claim being enlightened and intelligent. Now, to work in oyibo company within Nigeria, you can't.

Make all the noise you want, if your services are below satisfactory, you will be shown the way out.
Re: Stop Sacking Nigerians - Chevron Staff Priotest Alleged Racism by Onakankafo: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Why wont they treat you the way they like when all you do everyday is praising oyibo man?

If your services are important to them, they won't sack you, regardless of your nationality because they are out for business.

Clowns will sit down and start insulting Nigeria and Black generally, all to claim being enlightened and intelligent. Now, to work in oyibo company within Nigeria, you can't.

Make all the noise you want, if your services are below satisfactory, you will be shown the way out.
[/s]
bullcrap
Re: Stop Sacking Nigerians - Chevron Staff Priotest Alleged Racism by Jalinspy(f): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Davinity:
My friend just shut up your dirty mouth... I worked with a multinational company with 2 Italians and a German working directly under me, but they were paid in euros and I was paid in naira and and their pay is more than 4 times my pay, so what do you know? Just read comments if you don't have what to say

Quite right. I witnessed that in my former working place for years.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Over UK? / Salaries Of U.S ARMY Soldiers / Career Opportunities For A Third Class Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.