Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Is Commercial Real Estate Profitable? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Commercial Real Estate Profitable? (646 Views)

Is Real Estate Profitable In Nigeria? / Commercial Real Estate Ottawa | Buy Shop @ $59000 / Gracias Ocean View Estate!Profitable Investment You Must Not Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Commercial Real Estate Profitable? by OarsbashReality: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Wait a minute, Are you thinking the way I am �, could this be the reason why this popular saying “Being Rich is having Money �, Being Wealthy is Having time” that could be true or what do you think �, could that be the reason why the likes of Donald Trump, Rasaq Okoya Invest so much in Rental or Commercial Real Estate? Now you know what are you suppose to do, contact me ASAP and let’s migrate to the class of those who have time, we can spend more time with our Family and Love ones.
WhatsApp: 08062671934

1 Share

Re: Is Commercial Real Estate Profitable? by OarsbashReality: 1:38am On Jan 08, 2020
[b]Often times I meet some prospects and I ask some certain questions like how many plots of land have you bought ? Some will say I have Z amount etc . But a particular day I met a woman why I went for a Church Business Seminar and I asked her do you have a piece of the earth and she said yes, I said oh that’s great, where and WHY DID YOU BUY A REAL ESTATE?

She said a lot of things but at the end she concluded with this saying well I believe is God that wants me to buy it with sigh �. I smiled and I said who advised you, she said no one , often times I have realized that people make mistakes basically in there real Estate deals because they lack the right counsel, if you have the right counsel you won’t be victim of Omo-Onile, if you have the right counsel you won’t buy the wrong properties.

See let me be frank with you, IN REAL ESTATE NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE GOLD, so you need the counsel of me or any other consultant to get it right , I think � the Bible is not stupid when he said “ “WHERE NO ADVICE IS , THE PEOPLE FALL ; BUT IN THE MULTITUDE OF COUNSELLORS THERE IS SAFETY.”

That was how I became her friend, she took my numbers and that was the beginning of her new Real Estate Journey. You too or your family or friends needs my number, better still tag anyone that you know will need this ....Why am I saying this, some family all through there life span, they might buy only a Real Estate but if they buy it right, it will go from generation to generation , we have several testimonies .
Phone Call: ‭‭0814 028 5704‬‬
Re: Is Commercial Real Estate Profitable? by OarsbashReality: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
@hushpuppi said be careful who advises you because people only advise you out of Love or Fear, Ask yourself this sincere question why is he advising you and also what do I want ? I was with my aged Barrister he is in his late 60’s. Me I love to sit with people like that and ask them about their failure. Are you surprised I said failure, you think I want to scorn them NO “ I have realized that when you read or listen to success stories I only get a message but when you listen to failure stories , you will have an idea that often birth success “ he looked at me twice held my hand and took me to his Kitchen, he told me Do I fear when I want to make a Certain decision? I said often times, he said in 2006, he had the opportunity to buy land in Victoria Garden City , he went there , he inspected , he look at there plans but out of Fear he ignored and he then traveled back to his base in United Kingdom ��, when he came back after a year, the place has been sold out and the remaining plots has appreciated , he went back to his Hotel , they took him to a close by Estate which is close by and out of regret he invested all his money in that Estate but unfortunately for him after some years , the King in that Community seized some of the lands (Why will a king take possession of a land within an Estate is that your thought? ) Now he asked me this simple question, he said assuming he bought even a plot of VGC then , it will cover everything he has invested in the other Estate . He said he still live to regret it but he promised to tell the story to any passionate young men around him.
Well I often say the reason why FEAR is written in bible 365times is , so that you can kill one each day ? WHAT ARE YOUR FEARS ABOUT INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE? Don’t forget we are the EAGLES � that See Opportunities in this Business .
Give me a call let’s face the fear together, Don’t forget one will chase a thousand while two chase Ten thousand , let’s make that your Real Estate Dream a reality, don’t let it die out of Fear, We are commanded to own Cities, Where are you now in possessing a City �?
Phone calls : ‭‭0814 028 5704‬‬
Instagram: b.o.a_Olowoselu
Who do you think needs to read this, please tag them or munch and send to them. Let me remind you this the best gift you can give to anyone is Services , which brings Love � and Freedom .

Re: Is Commercial Real Estate Profitable? by OarsbashReality: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2020
The truth remains that you can’t save your life to Wealth. I was talking to a friend yesterday and he told me he wants to invest in Real Estate but he is thinking , if he do how will he be sorting is Monthly or Yearly bills , and he wants to become wealthy . what advice can I give ? I answered him Straight away without Missing Words RENTAL INCOME.

If you are broke or lack other source of income among several investments , this is my take for you, because when you have this , you can easily invest in long term properties without ANXIETY. Also if you already have several source of income , it’s not a bad Idea you take advantage of this also, Come invest in the Unsaturated Environment With Rental Income Investment.

Let others be working for you why you are asleep through Rental Income , the easiest way to build Wealth . Call or Dm for more info .

Phone calls : ‭‭0814 028 5704‬‬
Instagram: b.o.a_Olowoselu

Who do you think needs to read this, please tag them or munch and send to them. Let me remind you the best gift you can give to anyone is Services , which is anchored on Love � and Freedom .

(1) (Reply)

TO LET:A Room Self Contain At Sango / Distress Sales, An Uncompleted Buildind At Sangotedo For Sale / Fact About Authentic Roofing Tiles Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.