Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

First Week Of 2020, I Got Fired - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / First Week Of 2020, I Got Fired (766 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss / Robot Demoted And Fired At A Supermarket In UK After A Week Of Incompetence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Week Of 2020, I Got Fired by Peteru1st(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Praying before entering this year, I didn't expect this. I work as a casual worker at Nigerian Brewery, Ota branch. I started the work 3 months ago. I was to resume on Monday after my off days at work. Getting there now, they said we can no more work at the factory, our access has even been blocked, we cannot even enter the factory again.

Please can anyone give me an insight on what to do to earn money. Anything legit please, even if its another job. Anywhere please.don't let me begin this year this way.
Re: First Week Of 2020, I Got Fired by Ladylite: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Import goods and sell
Buy clothes from onitsha and sell

https://www.nairaland.com/5618829/90-overlooked-profitable-businesses-engage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Week Of 2020, I Got Fired by Sain(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Start a small business,like running a spaza shop.

2 Likes

Re: First Week Of 2020, I Got Fired by chiommy123(f): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
God will give you a better job. When one door close another opens. Do not keep looking on the closed door that you neglect the opened door

2 Likes

Re: First Week Of 2020, I Got Fired by Numero9: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
This marks the beginning of your greatness. Be relentless and see how it unfolds.

2 Likes

Re: First Week Of 2020, I Got Fired by Peteru1st(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sain:
Start a small business,like running a spaza shop.

Spaza? I don't know what that is sir
Re: First Week Of 2020, I Got Fired by Peteru1st(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ladylite:
Import goods and sell
Buy clothes from onitsha and sell

https://www.nairaland.com/5618829/90-overlooked-profitable-businesses-engage

I stay at Lagos!
Re: First Week Of 2020, I Got Fired by Peteru1st(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Numero9:
This marks the beginning of your greatness. Be relentless and see how it unfolds.

I also thought so. Thanks a lot for this!!

1 Like

Re: First Week Of 2020, I Got Fired by Peteru1st(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
chiommy123:
God will give you a better job. When one door close another opens. Do not keep looking on the closed door that you neglect the opened door

Thanks a lot. God bless you!!
Re: First Week Of 2020, I Got Fired by Sain(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Peteru1st:

Spaza? I don't know what that is sir

It's a small shop but not too small,it is an unregistered business.you gain a good profit,you don't have to pay a tax to the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Week Of 2020, I Got Fired by CrazyMan(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Peteru1st:
Praying before entering this year, I didn't expect this. I work as a casual worker at Nigerian Brewery, Ota branch. I started the work 3 months ago. I was to resume on Monday after my off days at work. Getting there now, they said we can no more work at the factory, our access has even been blocked, we cannot even enter the factory again.

Please can anyone give me an insight on what to do to earn money. Anything legit please, even if its another job. Anywhere please.don't let me begin this year this way.
Sorry bro...this economy isn't favouring anyone most especially producers. It's most likely that they're downsizing in order to increase their profit base.

All hope isn't lost...keep searching I believe you'll get a much better job.

Good luck.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Colleague Got Fired Because Of Me And I Don't Know What To Do!! / The Easiest Way To Get An Employment With A Oil Company / Yahaya Bello Pays N6000 As Monthly Salary For LG Workers In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.