Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

How to Buy from 1688.com ,Taobao chinese online store to Nigeria (DIY) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Buy from 1688.com ,Taobao chinese online store to Nigeria (DIY) (998 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / How To Buy Cheap Products From 1688.com / How To Buy From 1688.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Buy from 1688.com ,Taobao chinese online store to Nigeria (DIY) by Chirowman(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
I had to kick off this training because of my broad experience in mini Importation ,mostly some information marketers and some mini importation guru only teach procurement without giving beginners a clue on shipping.let me tell you today it's not about procurement the major thing is shipping ,someone who buys goods worth 100k from 1688 or taobao and end's up shipping it 80k to 90k the profit is gone.because same product you ship and sell 5k someone is selling it 3k making you to loose both capital and profit because you want to fit in to the normal price of your competitor.so today in this free training am going to answer your questions and equally led you to a journey of making million profit ,you can only join my whatsapp group to execute our mission of making millions profit. drop your whatsapp contacts so i can add you all to my one on one mentorship free. My whatsapp Line 0-9-0-6-2-3-0-8-2-6-1

Re: How to Buy from 1688.com ,Taobao chinese online store to Nigeria (DIY) by Chirowman(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is 2020 and Mini Importation must be fun and profiting to all mini importers .like i said before am trashing shipping but that would be in whatsapp group free.in mini Importation we have what i call beginner's, intermediate and guru's . beginners have no clue about mini importation they send links,payments and shipping fees to intermediate or guru's .intermediate have ideas on mini importation they can handle links and payments but not shipping.guru's handle's both links,funding,payments and shipping .my training is for both beginners and intermediates they loose a lot of profit on shipping ,so my make million profit training is for you . China has the biggest market for mini importation and most mini importation has focused on Chinese website like 1688 .com and taobao. com this is where most procurements are done .as a mini importer you need to have this websites app for easy search of products or you can download google chrome and head over to the settings click language and change it to offer to translate in your android phone.if you have this websites app know equally you can search with pictures instead of typing words click on the camera at the top and start your search.

Re: How to Buy from 1688.com ,Taobao chinese online store to Nigeria (DIY) by Chirowman(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
If you are interested for this training please ask question or say go ahead . if you are interested for this training please ask question or say go ahead .
Re: How to Buy from 1688.com ,Taobao chinese online store to Nigeria (DIY) by Chirowman(m): 5:57am On Jan 09, 2020
you can drop your contacts so i can add you to my free whatsap mentorship
Re: How to Buy from 1688.com ,Taobao chinese online store to Nigeria (DIY) by sammycuts: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2020
Re: How to Buy from 1688.com ,Taobao chinese online store to Nigeria (DIY) by sugarsoul(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2020
Re: How to Buy from 1688.com ,Taobao chinese online store to Nigeria (DIY) by Chirowman(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2020
Re: How to Buy from 1688.com ,Taobao chinese online store to Nigeria (DIY) by Chirowman(m): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Can Run And Manage Your Youtube Channels / Clearing Cost For Cars At TINCAN (2020) / How To Make Money From WEGIST FORUM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.