Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Treatment For Infertility In Both Male And Female/ Quick Emasculation And More.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment For Infertility In Both Male And Female/ Quick Emasculation And More.. (210 Views)

Yoni Pears For Infertility, Yeast Infection, Fibroids, Itching Etc / The Sweet Cure For Infertility / How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treatment For Infertility In Both Male And Female/ Quick Emasculation And More.. by Esandoctor(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Greeting to you all, am here to show the house some roots and herbs that I have been using for long to solve problems, it work perfectly for people that have the problem.issues like: infertility both male and female, low sperm count in male and hotness of the female womb, I also have the one that also cures quick ejaculation. Also call for herbs that clears typhoid and fever for both adult and children. If your child always sick and always have short of blood call for the herbs that will cure it once and for all.
1. Infertility, male and female.
2. Libido booster.
3. Sturborn typhoid fever
4. Stroke
5. Diabetes etc.
Call or WhatsApp 08066972310. Call for details.
Re: Treatment For Infertility In Both Male And Female/ Quick Emasculation And More.. by bewla(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
What about infections I'm male
Re: Treatment For Infertility In Both Male And Female/ Quick Emasculation And More.. by Esandoctor(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Depends on how it affect you, and I also work with test, try and call me so I can get the real infoh

(1) (Reply)

AAUA: Our Health Centre Has Significantly Improved / The Fake Hypertension War / Symptoms Of Infections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.