Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu (87876 Views)

Why EFCC Is Prosecuting Naira Marley – Magu / Police capture robbers that attacked Magu's home, killed Guard (PICS) / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by majamajic(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2020
Hotfreez:

People study baboons, goats, monkeys, pigs and other animals.

Did I mention Igbos?
I said kwashiokor and starvation and you automatically assumed it to be Igbos?

look at the mindset u are carrying up and down , u better start attending church/Muslim programs

thank me later , I have mouths to feed this will be my last mention , do have a nice day
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by galaxy2020(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2020
Until you investigate JAgaBAN and his bullion vansand Gandollar receiving 5 million Dollar, you remain a scam and only those unredeemable zoobies will take you serious. OTELE!
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Correcto: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2020
Read again before commenting. Clown!!!!!
Sunofgod:
They also have the most vibrant economies..... cheesy

Better money is laundered here rather than in Switzerland!
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by tunary(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2020
maynation:
With what Tinubu has done to Lagos so far, I wonder what will become of Nigeria if he ever becomes the President.

Eleyin dudu, elenu shipoti.
And so many blind fools will still vote him into power if he contest. I wonder between tinubu and atiku who will be worse as president. someone said if Atiku rules Nigeria for just a day, it will take Ten (10) years to recover from the damage he will cause. Lagbaja said all of them na the same. the only difference is that some are worse than others.
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by brainworkng: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Tinubu the CEO of Lagos Headquarters of Money laundering undecided
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Arijude(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2020
Hotfreez:

Michael dog (Aja), if they chase you out of Lagos now, you'll start crying.
go chase am na. Tinubu dog
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by bekpo(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Mokason28:
Rivers and Lagos State equals Amechi and Tinubu Heads Money launderers
Mr Magu please sir be bold enough to mention the names of people and companies involved in this heinous crime

Because they r g govs of those states. Buffon!
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by nkpommpko(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2020
Sunofgod:
They also have the most vibrant economies..... cheesy

Better money is laundered here rather than in Switzerland!
this guy don't have vision or foreign policy, no money laundering wey Switzerland they take survive. Make them leave boys to bring in the dollars.
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Mokason28: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2020
bekpo:

Because they r g govs of those states. Buffon!
Like I said earlier... I don’t reply childish people
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2020
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what about those northern state
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2020
is it your cow money?
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by bekpo(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2020
Mokason28:

Like I said earlier... I don’t reply childish people

I don't join issues with daft otherwise I end up dignifying them!
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Abagworo(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
What about Abuja..?

Most Owners of Oil companies at Port Harcourt are Northerners..

They share the entire jumbo cash in Abuja while we eat the crumbs in Port Harcourt yet the oil is on our land and creeks

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by bluecircle470: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Mokason28:
Rivers and Lagos State equals Amechi and Tinubu Heads Money launderers
Mr Magu please sir be bold enough to mention the names of people and companies involved in this heinous crime

Wike and Odili must be involved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Mokason28: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2020
bekpo:

I don't join issues with daft otherwise I end up dignifying them!
Ode please go read your books and stay off my mention ... dignified goat
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Greenback: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Hotfreez:

People study baboons, goats, monkeys, pigs and other animals.

Did I mention Igbos?
I said kwashiokor and starvation and you automatically assumed it to be Igbos?
Like the ones that gave birth to you. grin grin
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2020
maynation:
With what Tinubu has done to Lagos so far, I wonder what will become of Nigeria if he ever becomes the President.

Eleyin dudu, elenu shipoti.

How are you so sure of it, from your far Akure to Lagos?
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by bekpo(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2020
Mokason28:

Ode please go read your books and stay off my mention ... dignified goat

Go continue in ur consumption of "ogogoro" and leave intellectual discuss.
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by sizer07: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2020
Omo see uncle...uncle weh mumu....uncle weh no get sense.
Why him come leave Benin and delta state

Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Mokason28: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2020
bekpo:

Go continue in ur consumption of "ogogoro" and leave intellectual discuss.
Mstheeeew
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Openbusiness: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Till today, government is still collecting Abacha's laundered loot from different foreign countries, yet EFCC says the South is the headquarters of money laundering. Lol, ok!
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2020
wonder who they re after this time.
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Abagworo:

They share the entire jumbo cash in Abuja while we eat the crumbs in Port Harcourt yet the oil is on our land and creeks

its because your people are lazy, greedy and selfish, if they were up and doing and smart their oil wealth would stay with them.

since 1956 the oil region still relies on outsiders for development and direction, no vex study my facts and respond intelligently.
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by farouk2much(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Thank God my state new york no dey among
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Nosa111(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2020
For how many years should we keep calling Magi acting chairman! ?
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by japhetanthony(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Anambra state..... light of the nation
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Monday60655(m): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2020
Kettle calling pot black. He who go to equity, must go with clean hand.
Re: Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu by Enyimbamercedes: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2020
He won’t mention the 3rd because it is a Northern state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) / What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) / Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.