Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Friend Broke Up Her 7 Years Engagement & Married By Mistake - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Broke Up Her 7 Years Engagement & Married By Mistake (712 Views)

Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Broke Up Her 7 Years Engagement & Married By Mistake by Beke2020: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello Ma/House,

Please advise for me,well for my friend. She was in a relationship for 7 years with this guy. They love each other so much and everyone around them loved them together. I mean,it was only a matter of time before we knew they would be getting married.

We all have been friends for a long time. My friend and her guy are like family to me and many people in our space. But then,something happened last year. Around July I think. My friend got pregnant.

It was not a planned pregnancy. They were shocked and confused. But they wanted to keep the pregnancy. So they informed their parents. They decided to get married,afterall,they loved each other,they have known each other for years and they ok financially.

The only problem was that,the guy’s mother was not happy the girl got pregnant. She is one of those religious people. She said she will be suspended as a Deaconess if her church found out about the pregnancy. She wanted them to abort.

That did not make sense because,you say you are head of something in a church,pregnancy before marriage is not good but abortion is ok? My friends ignored her and went ahead with planning their wedding.

My friend however started having......

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-friend-broke-up-her-7-years-engagement-married-by-mistake/

Re: My Friend Broke Up Her 7 Years Engagement & Married By Mistake by Winneygirl(f): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Tales by moonlight...
I miss that program...

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Broke Up Her 7 Years Engagement & Married By Mistake by loveliveshere: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Winneygirl:
Tales by moonlight...
I miss that program...

"Stories my mother told me"
I miss that book..

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Broke Up Her 7 Years Engagement & Married By Mistake by Beke2020: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2020
Hmmmmm!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Me. / Looking For The Latest Nylon Branding Company, For Printing Of Bread, Rice Flour / Quick Sale!!! Haier Thermocool 1.5 Split AC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.