Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

2019 CAF Awards: Mane Show Off Shoki Skills On Red Carpet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2019 CAF Awards: Mane Show Off Shoki Skills On Red Carpet (782 Views)

NFF Representatives Betrayed Asisat Oshoala At 2019 CAF Awards Voting / 2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi / 2019 CAF Awards (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 CAF Awards: Mane Show Off Shoki Skills On Red Carpet by ackim: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Liverpool ace Saido Mane was spotted on the red carpet at the CAF Awards showing off his dancing skills.

Mane was reportedly present at the awards currently ongoing in Egypt as at time of report.

The former Southampton attacker has been nominated for the best Player award in the men's category. He set to battle for the gong alongside his club team mate, Mohamed Salah and club rival player, Riyad Mahrez.

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/2019-caf-awards-mane-show-off-shoki.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: 2019 CAF Awards: Mane Show Off Shoki Skills On Red Carpet by softwerk(f): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
kiss kiss undecided

I love this guy to the moon and back!

Humble, Handsome and I'm sure a Horse in bed after running around and kicking a ball for 90mins!

I hope he wins tonight and I won't bath for a week kiss

I promise to also send my nudes to the first 25 lucky Nairalanders that request
Re: 2019 CAF Awards: Mane Show Off Shoki Skills On Red Carpet by LordShiva97(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
softwerk:
kiss kiss undecided

I love this guy to the moon and back!

Humble, Handsome and I'm sure a Horse in bed after running around and kicking a ball for 90mins!

I hope he wins tonight and I won't bath for a week kiss

I promise to also send my nudes to the first 25 lucky Nairalanders that request

Okay, as Mr Mane's media representative incharge of his Nairaland promotions, I'll like to inform you that a copy of this comment has been screenshoted and sent via email to Mr Mane.

The humble, handsome, horse-in-bed-after-kicking-a-ball-for-90-minutes Senegalese is flustered and shocked beyond words by your flattering comments.
Re: 2019 CAF Awards: Mane Show Off Shoki Skills On Red Carpet by LordShiva97(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mane my man! Go grab that gong, you thoroughly deserve it. What kinda weird dance is this though?
Re: 2019 CAF Awards: Mane Show Off Shoki Skills On Red Carpet by Davida33: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Dance away your sorrow. Africa GOAT

(1) (Reply)

Ole Gunnar Solskjaser’s Side Might End Liverpool Unbeaten Run On Sunday. / Pele Is Depressed And Too Embarrassed To Leave The House,says Brazil Legend Son / Zidane Left Injured After Being Kicked In MOUTH In Freak Accident Durin Real Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.