Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

We Can Be Perfect: What The Bible Says About Being Perfect And People Who Were - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Can Be Perfect: What The Bible Says About Being Perfect And People Who Were (144 Views)

GOD Wants you to be Perfect/Holy / Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Can Be Perfect: What The Bible Says About Being Perfect And People Who Were by lopsoj(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
THE cliche is vastly used all over the world, that is NO! BODY CN be PERFECT, ONLY GOD is perfect.this is used in our daily conversations, and in our activites for the day. however, we need to know what the bible says, human words and beliefs is totally different from what the word of God demands from us.
I then say this, to say this 'many people don't read their bible, and those who do reads it to suit their life style or even read it to further confuse themselvs, some read to argue, some read it for some many reasons, why many don't even try'. Today our youth don't, they prefer other knowings and studies, than to sit with the word of GOD, now you may say it is boring, yet in the word is life and peace.

have we take a good look at how complete we are as humans, with all our body parts functioning properly and in agreement with each other? is it not perfect? we observe the way the tree grows and bears fruit, is that not perfect? have you observe the way the sun rise and set, is it not perfect? those are the doing of God to show how perfect he his in doing things.

let come down to us, the bible says we were created in God's image in other words we are exactly God. with this your mind will dispute this fact, and you are saying no oo, i am not God but human. mistakes humans make is they always fight with the truth and embrace lies, it as been from the begining, EVE. even plenty, many, lots of pastors and G O's say we are not God we can't be perfect. how sad.
Yet your mobile phones are made by human being, and they make sure it is perfectly made without mistakes, your laptops, planes, buildings, Apps, name them. Right now humans have made a gadget that can read your mind and do lots of things, yet men believe they can't be perfect while they make perfect things. how can perfect arrangement comes out from an imperfect mind, is that possible, that shows us something, humans believes lies about himself and makes perfection out of ordinary things while he himself is not ordinary.

Another lies is that we were brought up to believe we can't be perfect and school to not be perfect, once we fall short of doing the right things, we conclude nobody can be perfect, but before doing the wrong things you will notice your mind rejects that wrong thing and you also know the consequences of that actions, but out of impatience and blindness of heart, you went ahead, and then concluded that no body can be perfect because you just made that error. what if you grew up in an environment where you were taught to live and stay perfect, that will automatically become your default settings. meanwhile do you know that their are people who are perfect? there are people like that. but the mind of man makes him believes once he cant be perfect so is every other person, and they voice out this ignorance and many poeple follow suit. not asking questions, the devil simply capitalize on people's ignorance to deceive them. I once told a brother i was perfect, but instead of him to calm down and ask questions how is that possible, he always get more offended at that word, because humans like low things and high things are like blasphemy and believes if i am not perfect how come you will now be. in other words humanity like depravity. Jesus once said i and my father are one and the High Priests where angry at that saying. we where some times darkness, but now are ye light in the lord walk as children of light the bible affirms Ephasians 5:8

NOW let see the scripture stand concerning perfection and those who were in the old and New.

Genesis 6:9 KJV
These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

this statement is in the bible yet many today in this generation don't believe in anyone being perfect.

Job 1:1 KJV
There was a main the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and escheweth evil?

no wonder he was able to defeat the devil after all.
not in this our own generation, they fall for every sin and mistakes, even so called pastors and teach lies and heresy

GOD talks about thes men to be perfect and they were perfect.

WHAT GOD WANT

Deuteronomy 18:13 KJV
Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy GOD

Dueteronomy 25:15 KJV
But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight, a perfect and just measure shalt thou have: that thy days may be lengthened in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

people who don't believe they can be perfect don't live long and are always in issues and problem all the time and days of their life's.

Job 8:20 KJV
Behold, God will not cast away a perfect man, neither will he help the evil doers:

Psalms 37:37 KJV
Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

LET SEE NEW TESTAMENT

Luke 6:40 KJV
The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master {GOD}.
wow, now see why people say i am not God but human they are not yet perfect, many will say we strive towards perfection, yet many who said that are late today, question how will they see god who is perfect? "thing on this"
the imperfect disciple is equal with is imperfect master, and a perfect disciple is also equal with is perfect master. selah!

John 17:23 KJV
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

believers will have to correct the wrong use of words of nobody can be perfect, because the world those not know perfection, but those in christ do, and john says that they may be one in him and God, then the world we know that God truelly sent JESUS, the reasons many religion dont believe in JESUS yet is because of division and lack of oneness in the body of christ all over the world. because even christain believes he cant be perfect and they still quote that they are made perfect in christ, yet they continue in their imperfection. who is deceiving who?

1 Corinthains KJV
Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought

2 Corinthains 13:11 KJV
fianlly, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace: and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

Galatians 3:3 KJV
Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

that means those living in the flesh can not be perfect or made perfect, no wonder many confesses of not be perfect, flrsh is at work, they have not start to live by the principles of the kingdom of God, they don't live by and in the Spirit.

Philippians 3:15 KJV
Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Colossians 3:14 KJV
whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in christ Jesus.

other word for perfect means completeness, mature wholeness, finished, full grown, full age.
so we still have babes all over the world, not mature, not perfect Spiritually, emotionally, in marriage, work, in words etc

finally, Matthew 5:48 KJV
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your father which is in heaven is perfect.

to say nobody can be perfect means God is not your father, and you cant see him in heaven, because he can not behold imperfection.

I believe this will teach you to stay perfect and die perfect. it worth it. Selah!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Global Instantaneous Event / Open Heaven 13 January 2020- Trust God Alone / You Must Be Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.