Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (65707 Views)

Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / War: Ukraine Will Not Join NATO – Zelensky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by hermesprogidy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
baby124:
If Israel shows any kind of support, the whole Middle East will turn on them when Iran is busy with US. US will now be killing fires everywhere and will be so stretched out that it and Israel may lose the war. I don’t see this ending well.

Saudi the so called US ally is an opportunist, we know. They will covertly help their fellow middle easterners. Many middle eastern and North African countries have been waiting for this opportunity. Israel knows it, but Trump does not realize it yet.

Russia and China are scavengers. They will sit it out, sell weapons and hope the end does not favor US so they can rise to number 1 and 2 in the world.

while North Korea will be instigating or aggravating the situation. Trump has fought every ally and destroyed relationships Obama worked hard to build. Many people will sit this out. They don’t want to encourage a bully and be the next target.
This is what you get when you elect a moronic, brain dead, failed businessman as leader of the most powerful country on Earth.
Good thing is that it expels the myth that Americans are the smartest people on Earth. At least 65 million of them are either brain dead morons or racist imbeciles. How else do you explain the election of Trump? Electoral or no Electoral College
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by hermesprogidy(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Eze2000:

Thanks. Try their history when you've done reading yours. Very interesting.
I have, it's a roller coaster!!!
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Jones4190(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sterope:
They will never understand until they come for them too. Oh wait! We already have Boko Haram. What next?

At the end of the day, people forget that US and EU policies have hurt African nations than any Arab and Russian policies.

They own the media. They are controlling the story. The fools are falling it

to be Frank most of this Bleep don't even know the reason genesis of Iran and USA problem, USA started the problem.
It all started in 1953 when the CIA orchestrated a coup that deposed the elected PM of Iran and replaced him with the Shah, whom the US was friendly with. In 1979, the Shah was overthrown in a revolution that made the Ayatollah leader thus, converting Iran into in Islamic state.
That is the Genesis of the problem between Iran and USA
The Iran PM the CIA outsted was a beloved figure in Iran. During his tenure, he was said to have introduced positive social and economic policies, the most significant being the nationalization of the Iranian oil industry. Now the UK had controlled Iran's oil for decades
Since the PM was dead set on nationalization of the Iranian oil assets, the UK had no choice than to ask America for help which led to the overthrow of the Iranian PM and was replaced by the last Shah who would effectively maintain Iran as a client state for the UK and the US.
He ruled for 25 years before being overthrown. He was seen as a puppet of the west and heartless by his people. The US and UK turned a blind eye to all his evils because he allowed them unfettered access to the oil.
When his government crumbled, the Shah escaped to America as a political fugitive and Iran has never forgiven America ever since. Their main offence was not letting the west take all of their resources.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Od1n: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Iran is not in the top10 stronger militaries in the world. Iraq was. It took America just 9months to desecrate Iraq. It hasn't recovered up to today. It will take half the time with Iran.
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Sanni45(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Eze2000:

I don't know why u guys keep mentioning movies. Leave make believe alone. When two side go to war they both have losses but one more than the other.

This is one war Iran will never win simple.
The movie am referring to is about a true life event. Blawk down in particular. When two side go to war they both have losses, I agree. But some even the sole aim of going to war in the first place isn't achieved.
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by DeeMain(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
GreetMe:

Dude I know what am saying...use the internet, Iran is like three times the size of Afghanistan, the mountains in the West alone cripples that of Afghanistan

In terms of sheer size of the mountainous region I give it to Iran but in terms of diffculty and sheer ruggedity of the entire geography, Afghanistan is it.

Having said that, like the Talibans,Iran will be difficult to finish off based on the lay, difficulty and sheer extent of their geography.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by luluman: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
16yearsold:

grin grin
Why do you guys underage Iran.
This is a war and it will affect both sides, America might be dangerous but trump is making a foolish choice
And why do you also think U.S is not up to task.
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by luluman: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
BrutalJab:

And you think Iran will sit down and keep watching?

U go school at all? Do you know what a war is

Shebi you guys said Iran were just making noise before? Nonsense and ingredients
So what have they done so far?
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by AutoshalomUSA: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
omlueh:
Definitely now, because he knows that America alone is Capable on is own to handle the Situation at hand, Iran have hit the American Base in Iraq now, when America Akara will start raining on Tehran most Arabs will start shouting and burning both American and Israeli Flags, so Israel is ever ready and on standby for any external aggression that will ever comes their way from Tehran or any Arab Terrorist Country or Groups be it as it may be.

Oga don’t forget Hezbollah and Hamas H2 , They will most
Likely do the fighting for Iran, And ofcourse Palestine, Lebanon,Syria, Yemen,Oman , etc will all be involved against Israel , possibly by reinforcing H2 . So it won’t won’t easy for the United Nations Gods country .....
All we ask for is peace . And Peace can only come from the elimination of oppression .
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Eze2000(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sanni45:

The movie am referring to is about a true life event. Blawk down in particular. When two side go to war they both have losses, I agree. But some even the sole aim of going to war in the first place isn't achieved.

That's when the right party does not win. If wars achieved nothing no one will fight it, not even boko haram
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Sanni45(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Eze2000:

That's when the right party does not win. If wars achieved nothing no one will fight it, not even boko haram
How do you mean?
And how do you get to know the right or wrong party? On what basis?
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by shomutuski(m): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2020
itsme01:

Isreal in the bible is long time gone like the fictional tales, current Isreal ranks lower than Iran in military might, and has fewer population or soldiers than Iran(isreal 8 million, Iran 80 million), in fact they mostly survive on US finacial aides and military support(they dont have Oil).... and to make matters worst there are more Muslims in the current day isreal than christians, and current day Isrealis hate christians with passion

lonely Isreal has being trying to join African Union so as not to be alone just like Morroco also, Gulf GCC dont want them, Americans that like them are unstable, today Obama is indifferent tomorrow trumps hails them

google is your friend

HERE IS MILITARY RANKING IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND SEE WHERE YOUR ALL MIGHTY ISREAL RANKS

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-middle-east.asp

HERE IS A LINK OF ISREAL LOBBYING TO JOIN AU
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20171129-netanyahu-israel-seeks-to-join-african-union/?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQrda9y_PmAhWLLFAKHSDuADoQFjABegQICBAB

Seconded.

I'm tired of hearing crap like God said no one would defeat israel. Abeg make we hear word. If Usa no they that place would be crater
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Siscooh: 2:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
There's a kind of special danger Iran poses to these people they are not telling us. I think President Trump will eventually apologise and US pay restitution to Iran. There's this sinking feeling that Trump behaved badly in this case because he has no military background and underrated that General before approving his assassination. He could have stopped the threat without killing the war tested General. He made a mistake killing that man and should own up. Period. Unlike the celebration that greeted other killings by US forces, this one truly and really didn't sit well with Americans and that mammoth crowd at the funeral and the weeping Iran Leader was most touching. The ghost of that man will haunt President Trump.
Trump has God's backing. Mark my words
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 09, 2020
PointZerom:

Iran are chest beaters. They fired 22 ballistic missiles without any casualty. What a useless mofos.
stop believing everything the media say
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by dederocs(m): 3:22am On Jan 09, 2020
16yearsold:

grin grin
This is a war and it will affect both sides, America might be dangerous but trump is making a foolish choice
Trump is doing what he thinks has to be done, albeit dangerous.
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by davidguitar20: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2020
I beg who can help with Iran visa I wan help them fight USA since America no gree give visa for me 3time time na to follow Iran revenge be the solution
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by thundafire: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
MrCurious:

Like say iran no get air defence system? Lol.

Isreal dare not attack iran.
let Iran attack 1st
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by thundafire: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jaapu:

Why? Abi u just wan comment mumu comment this morning.
with ur comment did u think b4 commenting or wat get out of my post
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by slimdamatrix1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
There's a kind of special danger Iran poses to these people they are not telling us. I think President Trump will eventually apologise and US pay restitution to Iran. There's this sinking feeling that Trump behaved badly in this case because he has no military background and underrated that General before approving his assassination. He could have stopped the threat without killing the war tested General. He made a mistake killing that man and should own up. Period. Unlike the celebration that greeted other killings by US forces, this one truly and really didn't sit well with Americans and that mammoth crowd at the funeral and the weeping Iran Leader was most touching. The ghost of that man will haunt President Trump.

Why do you live in delusion?
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Slimpotter(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
GreetMe:
My own is that, why will they use Iraq and do the battlefield?
Those poor Iraqis has suffered alot, that's why they asked US forces to leave, they don't wanna pick sides na by force?

Those of you underestimating Iran, remember Afghanistan Taliban is still giving US 18 years and counting serious headache.

War is not good.
Leave them o. They've forgotten US wasn't able to win Vietnam who didn't have advanced military then.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by Dandison28(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
BrutalJab:

You are the real dullard dude.

Let US reply this attack and see.

How I wish one of the missiles can be directed to your family house.

Illiterate Nigerians
how does the non diplomatic ties, between USA and Iran affects my family.. That's is to show you are a huge fan of Iran... Hezbollah king..... Learn to apply this idioms in your life, which says ignorance is Bliss.. You don't even know what you are saying shut up...
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by citizenY(m): 2:05am On Jan 12, 2020
16yearsold:

grin grin

Don't mind them. The Iranians scored direct hits, avoiding human casualties. What does that tell you? They have the capacity choose and hit their targets. And what happened ? The new American gadgets Trump is boasting of failed to detect or deflect the missiles. All the American gra gra is because they do not share a border with Iran and they are in Europe with their bases. Americans only see war on CNN and the parades at the Arlington Cemetery. The Twin Towers 9/11 attack showed they are not as safe as they think they are. The question is whether the Iranians or any adversary has the second strike capability or a to sustain the attack.

It has now dawned on Netanyahu that Israel will be the meat in the sandwich, a sitting duck , really.

Reasonable world leaders should bring all sides to their senses.
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by citizenY(m): 2:28am On Jan 12, 2020
PointZerom:

Iran are chest beaters. They fired 22 ballistic missiles without any casualty. What a useless mofos.

Did they get their targets? Where were the new gadgets Trump is yapping about? The Iranians can decide to attack civilian targets with with same accuracy which is now evident. And these target could be anyone and anywhere, and Israel is one.
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by citizenY(m): 2:38am On Jan 12, 2020
SEGLIZ:

Isreal is backing out because it knows what would in turn be it's lot for it would be worse hit than usa, Israel is at Iran's missiles rage while usa is not.
why join my friend in a fight that would keep his family safe and mine endangered? while the american citizens go to sleep with their eyes closed, while Israel would be using body bags and incurring medical expenses, so for Israel it not safe for its citizens as result of iranian missile rage.

After 9/11, America has a soft underbelly, a population that has no seen war o their streets. Just check the footages and you can see shock in the face of New Yorkers. The closest they have see is a bodybag being buried .
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by citizenY(m): 2:45am On Jan 12, 2020
SEGLIZ:

Isreal is backing out because it knows what would in turn be it's lot for it would be worse hit than usa, Israel is at Iran's missiles rage while usa is not.
why join my friend in a fight that would keep his family safe and mine endangered? while the american citizens go to sleep with their eyes closed, while Israel would be using body bags and incurring medical expenses, so for Israel it not safe for its citizens as result of iranian missile rage.

After 9/11, America has a soft underbelly, a population that has not seen war on their streets. Just check the footages and you can see shock on the faces of New Yorkers. George Bush was so mortified that for a few minutes he could not utter a word. And the Pentagon was hit too. The closest Americans have seen before then is a bodybag being buried . They have not seen mangled remains or hear mortar fire casualties.
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by citizenY(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

This pic is killing me gringringrin chai laff wan kill me. But hmm war is not a small thing and remember that it is not always about the weapons and amount of soldiers it is about the men themselves Iran has almost nothing to lose while US has everything when I mean everything I mean everything to lose. Suicide bombings, missiles, crisis man US is bleeped. They are many of them in US for fucksakes. Make them just assassinate this Trump guy biko.
f

Another Vietnam?
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by tck2000(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Amazingman:
Wisdom
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by johnHerba(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu by HopefulHeart: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
16yearsold:

grin grin
Just a reminder this over 2yrs now today US killed Sulemani in Iran uptill today nothing happened, cry me a river [center][/center] grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia / President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) / Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.