Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Why Whatsapp? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Whatsapp? (217 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Whatsapp? by Isaacafe: 2:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Is Making Money Online Real?

I was once in your shoe, i find it difficult to even think of what to do online to make money because there are so many scam and unprofitable things online

Yet, when people talk about making money online..
I do ask them the same question a friend asked me yesterday.

He asked me 'Is making money online real??'

There is so many ways in the right way. As Akin Alabi said "Money is everywhere but you have to know where"
Where people are gathered , there is money , people are on WhatsApp now.

I learnt my lesson last year and i started making money since march till today.

I have a daily income goal (which i have smash today)

Guess what ? I made it though WhatsApp

So i decided to impact few people (not for everyone)

I, then decided to change the financial story of few people in this year 2020, so they could be glad and start doing something, even if you already have what you do (that is another stream of income)

I will be teaching few people how to make money through Whatsapp

Let me quickly share 5 ways I used in making quick money from whatsapp

1. From Digital trainings

2. From digital products

3. From whatsapp broadcasts

4. From my status

5. From cross selling and upselling other products.

*What you will learn from this class*

* The exact strategies I've used to make money with WhatsApp doing trainings and closing deals.

* How 200 of my students used the same strategy and are killing it already..

* An easy way to type without actually typing on WhatsApp

* How you have been leaving money to waste on your status and broadcasts.

* How to fill WhatsApp groups with the EBA strategy

* How to create personalised WhatsApp link

Is that all ? Nah

* The secret formula (that nobody will teach you )

* The art and science of funnel

*Digital content blueprint

*Sales and marketing

And much more...

I guarantee you two things after this class

1. You will feel like slapping yourself for not knowing this simple but effective strategies since.

2. You will be extremely glad you took the decision to attend the class.

*Then, if you didn't make money after the class , i will refund back your money with an apology*

Other Bonuses

* How to open a fiverr account

* 5 of my best ebooks on sales and marketing

* 5 of my best book on making money

*3d cartoon animation

i could have done the class for free but i want a little bit of commitment , so you can take the training for free

The class is worth more than N60,000 but,

It can easily be priced at N20,000. It is not in my nature to charge much for trainings. (My students can testify to that )

_*I have slashed the fee to just N3,000 but the first 19 to get in can go in for N1,990. I am that sweet.*_

If you don't need another stream of income or you are happy with your current state(financial wise) , please don't register.

To register, send a message >> https:///2347065502379?text=Hello%20Isaac%20Afe!%20I'm%20interested.%20I'd%20love%20to%20make%20payment%20now

(1) (Reply)

Any Investor Interested In Our Start Up? / Intensive Website Design Training (wordpress CMS) / Start 2020 Gaining Power BI Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.